Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Warm & Fuzzy Greetings

A bit ago, I bought flocking by Martha. Flocking is what makes toys fuzzy or is used for all different crafts. I thought I could use it on my Christmas cards!

I bought the Martha glue too, which I'm sure you can use any old glue, but it was right next to the flocking at Michael's so I just bought it.
I printed out greeting cards with Mickey as Rudolph, so they are perfect to flock!
First, I brushed the glue on where I wanted it.
Then shake the flocking dust onto the glue. I dumped mine into a paper plate to save the excess flocking, and use it again.
I let them dry overnight and TADA! Fuzzy Mickeys! I just thought I'd share with you, in case you're a slacker too and haven't got your Christmas cards out!
Happy flocking ;)
Pin It

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

How cute!! They look like they were pretty quick and easy to do, too, which is even better! Good to know someone likes Martha's flocking powder. I bought some by another brand and wasn't too crazy about it.

Laurie Anne said...

I've never tried flocking...those look great Becky! And you made it sound so easy. xx

Katherine said...

I had no idea flocking came in a jar! I don't know where i thought it came from, but certainly not from a jar. Wow, you've taught me something new :)

xoxo

Bird Trouble said...

Cute!!!!!! I like the word 'flocking', too. haha

Carrie said...

wow I have never heard of this leave it to Martha they look great!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

Too cute!

rosie! ♥ said...

cute! i didn't have time to make&send christmas cards this year so this made me smile.