Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 things that make me happy

Amber over at the very wonderful Hoot-n-Annie blog gave me this award, and of course I was stoked! This award is for all the ladies in the blogging community that bring a smile to your face. Along with this award I am to list 10 things that make me HAPPY and pass the award on to 10 ladies that make me smile!! So many people and things make me happy, but here are just a few - in no particular order!







Now for the gals who's blogs make me happy:
 Alexz @ Bird Trouble
Lovely Carly @ Teacups & Bubble baths 
Sherry @ Cute & Paste
Miss Jessy!
Miss Niff @ Stitcher Scibbler
Boot @ Cute&Boot
and the Very Lovely Laurie Anne!

I love learning about all you other ladies! It makes me happy :)


Pin It

11 comments:

rosie! ♥ said...

you have some gorgeous photo choices! i especially loved the ferris wheel.

also loved this post because my friend and i were talking about how polaroid film is back.

danny said...

poor mommy and daddy :(

easy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curlywiggles said...

i also nominated you for this on my blog! Love your photos, so much prettiness!

Me........... said...

love the photos - very cute!!!!! it's nice to get to know you better xxx

Becky said...

Rosie - Thank you! I can't find Poladroid film anywhere so I use this :http://www.poladroid.net/
Try it!

Danny - Shush! I said a few of the things - obviously this isn't the whole list!! Be nice if you wanna stay on the list bub ;)

Lil wiggles - Sorry duh yes from you too! :) Thank you!

Me......-:) Thank you!

Amber said...

Great list! Florida looks so nice! Wish I was there right now.

Bird Trouble said...

ooooo now this is what I call blog fun!! I'm going to do it tomorrow night.

ps. I'm jealous of your Florida weather.

-heather- said...

i feel so special!!
its the first time I've been included in a fav. blog list! thank you!!! :D

red food colouring said...

thanks!!!!!

apparentlyjessy said...

Naw thank you Becky! I am sorry, I've gotten a bit behind on my blogging! I'll get back to it I promise! x