Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A few new things

Who wouldn't want to live in Wonderland?! Now you sorta can, Dust Furniture makes these great pieces! Look at the site - you'll want everything!

I really want this Punctirus Jewelry! I can't find where to buy it - Russia? 
If you know - let me know!
Over the weekend I started crocheting a carnival like blanket. It became my sister's, when I was to lazy to get the ball on white yarn from the other room, and I told her I'd give her the blanket if she got me the yarn. I was cozy and warm - I didn't want to get up! I'm lazy sometimes.

Over at A Beautiful Mess, Elsie made this super cute crocheted hat! There's a tutorial! She's a clever one! Plus you can make one for your dog! Mickey would never let this happen - he'd for sure try to eat it or destroy it.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far! 
Pin It

16 comments:

euphoria said...

Happy New Year Sweets!

Love the new blanket!! I gotta learn how to crochet!

Carrie said...

Love the blanket the colors are awesome!

My dogs would eat the hat too!

Amber said...

Your sister is smart! I would of got the yarn too! Love the colors!!
I bought yarn yesterday to try making the hat from Elsie.

Oh... I left you an award on my blog!!
XOXO

Curlywiggles said...

That furniture is so cool! Your blanket looks great, i can't wait to learn granny squares!

Christine said...

I love Elsies hat! So cute! Think I'm going to make mine in fabric though. And I realy need to learn how to crochet!
<3

Megan Renee. said...

Oh my gosh! I absolutely love all of that furniture, thank you for posting it! :)
That is the CUTEST dog's hat, i've ever seen!

Megan Renee. said...

Ah! and if you figure out how to buy that necklace! please let me know,i lovee it!

chelseybell. said...

i LOVE the colors of this new blanket. if i steal the scheme, you won't murder me, right?

i hate getting up once i've gotten all comfy and cozy! especially when i'm watching a tv series on dvd and i've been comfortable for quite some time and i have to put in a new dvd. i swear, i try and figure out an outrageous scheme to get out of it for like two minutes...and then i give up :).

Drea said...

WONDERLAND FURNITURE! I love it! :P Oh and that choker is clever.

The blanket is cute. It only took you a weekend to get that far. That'd take me months. lol.

lolo sr said...

gaaahhhh this is the best post! I WANT ALLLLLL OF THAT FURNITURE!!!! and the dog and person hatsssss! and obviously, my new blanket :) :) :)

flonkerton...do you know what this is from? haha

boots said...

that furniture is too cool!

GraphXGrrl said...

That furniture is rockin'!

Bird Trouble said...

haha Bowie would totally eat his hat too!

Jacque said...

OO! I adore the wonderland-esque furniture!! SO cute!!

India Daisy said...

Happy New year sweetie xoxo

Carol Anne said...

That furniture is amazing!!