Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh Happy Day

I saw this on Etsy and it pretty much summed up how I've been feeling! Happy Happy! Plus I love the design of this greeting card!

Here is the progress of the Crocheted Carnival Blanket for my sister, Lauren. Please excuse the terrible pictures! I just found my battery charger for my camera and 3 batteries, so good pictures coming soon!
Chelsey, I hope you make a crazy colored blanket like this! I want to see your Carnival Crocheting!
This is the only yarn I will use to crochet! All the others hurt my fingers after crocheting for a bit! I've only seen it at Hobby Lobby, and now Hobby Lobby has joined us in 2010 and has online ordering!!! I thought it was strange you couldn't order from them online, but as of Jan. 1st you can! Plus if you buy $25.00 worth of stuff, you get free shipping! Perfect!
Yay for Thursday! Almost Friday!
Pin It

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

I didnt know you could order for Hobby Lobby now!! so neat!! Your blanket is GORGEOUS!! love it!
xoxo,
Lindsay

lolo sr said...

Guess what? I cooked for myself last night!!! I didn't use the microwave...lalalalaala! It was just pasta salad though, but I used my new pot from nanny :) And my new clinic placement is awesome and my classes seem like theyre gonna be easy...yayayayay!

p.s. remind me to tell you a story about publix that i forgot to tell you last night

Vicki said...

oooh gorgeous blanket, and that card is very cute!!!

Jennifer said...

thank God you can order things online now! geeesum Hobby Lobby, it's about darn time!

LovelyLor said...

Wow I simply LOVE all the colors!

-heather- said...

That tid bit of info has made my NIGHT!!!!!!!

Jacque said...

Oo that is one of my favorite types of yarn too!! They have such pretty colors too! That is such a lovely blanket!! Looks cozy!

chelseybell. said...

oh man, i didn't know you could order online from hobby lobby now!

it's on my list of crafts to do for this year :). i think i should probably finish up my granny square blanket first. i've been working on it for forever and don't have much done--my heart and mind wnats to be in too many places :)!!

GraphXGrrl said...

LOVE your work! That's a cute yarn logo too. :)

Jess Tank said...

Hey Becky! I love the blog. I had a crazy idea of making a huge granny square blanket back in September or so, but I didn't know if it would work, then I saw on your blog that it would when you were working on the one for your brother! I just finished mine up this week. Thanks for the nudge that I needed to try it out!

And I will only crochet with "I Love This Yarn" too. It is so soft! Thanks for the awesome blog!

PaisleyJade said...

Looks amazing!