Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Lauren,

This is why I call it the Carnival Crocheted Blanket!
 See the ferris wheels above -similar right!?
Little Pumpkin misses you a bunch!
 He's keeping your blanket nice and warm (& stinky) for you!
Here's some detail for you! I'm not really doing a pattern, just whatever looks good :)
Mickey misses you too! He just had to get in the photo.
Lo, I miss you so much and cannot wait until you come home! We can go to the Renaissance Festival, have a quilt day, get tattooed (jk Danny), wear our matching moccasins like when we were little! 

Pin It

11 comments:

lolo sr said...

awww rittle frumplestiltskin! he looks so cute and my blanket is AWESOMEEEEE!!!!! thank you so much, best sister! i can't wait to come home!!!!

p.s. doesnt mickey remind you of yourself in the home video of my 1st birthday? haha...yessss

Laurie Anne said...

*sniffle* This was such a sweet post! Makes me wish I had a sister. :) xx

Silje Røe Hagland said...

LOVE love looooove that blanket! I need to start crocheting again!

<3 too cute!

Lisa said...

Love the blanket! It totally looks like a carnival. Your dogs are adorable too!

miss indie said...

awww this is such a cute post!
that blanket is ah-maz-ing! truly, you are crazy talented :]

GraphXGrrl said...

haha, Love the pics of the dogs with it! Too cute!

apparentlyjessy said...

Becky this blanket looks fantastic, I really love the colours you have used, it really does remind me of a Ferris Wheel!
I have begun crocheting granny squares in nice bright colours, when I get a few more less wobbly ones I'll be sure to blog about it! ;)

-heather- said...

oh how i love ferris wheels.... and the blanket does resemble one!!! i love it! :)

laoose said...

im glad somebody gives punkin attention...

laoose said...

im glad somebody gives punkin attention...

carly. said...

everytime i see photos of your blanket i get sooooo jealous. i want to make one sooo badly...