Monday, February 1, 2010

Hooked

No squares allowed!
I made a bunch of granny circles over the weekend! I want to connect them all with off white yarn or black, not sure yet. Like always I should be working on a zillion already started projects, but these are fun! I did get asked by my best friend if she would have her wedding quilt by her 2nd wedding anniversary -Maybe Kris, maybe, no promises! ;)
Hooks and Books - Dr. Seuss rhyme or birthday gifts?
Don't the hooks look like a doctor's tools? I'm guessing I can try to make doilies with those super tiny hooks huh? Have any of you tried this?

Thank you for all the very sweet and very kind birthday wishes! It was a perfect birthday!
I am very thankful for the wonderful people in my life, oh and the best puppy ever! And you guys, all your comments and ideas are so awesome, I appreciate them so much! Thank you!
I'm working on a giveaway and I'm going to actually make new items for my etsy! What would you all like to see in there? Let me know! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Pin It

15 comments:

India Daisy said...

You are so crafty! WOW!!! Love the crochet hooks...

BuenoBueno said...

lovin the circles!!!
you got mad skillz!
xo
B

Laurie Anne said...

You're such a happy hooker! ;)
Lovin' your granny circles...so envious of your crochet skills. Have a fantastic day! xox

Lindsay said...

I'm still trying to figure out granny squares! Awesome circles!! Can't wait to see your Etsy update and giveaway!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Cat said...

Love your circles! That is awesome!

xo,
Cat

euphoria said...

just left you some flickr love!

I'm so jealous of your crochet skills... mine suck balls! :o(

paperpocket said...

You make me want to learn to crochet soooo badly!

xoxo

Molly Le Blanc said...

Becky! The dogs took my blue yarn the other night and ran all over the house with it (I was in the shower) so by the time I got out it was all over and I mean ALL over! You have to help me make something now lol

lolo sr said...

bahhhh!!! those look so cool!!!! i want to learn!

I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SLOSHY SNOW TODAY AND SLID DOWN A LITTLE HILL...IN FRONT OF PEOPLE AND HAD TO WALK 1/2 A MILE TO SCHOOL WITH A COMPLETELY WET BUTT...pure grace!

Curlywiggles said...

These are glorious! You are the queen of crochet :)

carly. said...

BLOG MORE.
we miss you...

juicy_violence said...

hi! i love your pictures and your blog. ^.^

nice greetz, anne aka.
http://juicyviolence.blogspot.com/

Bird Trouble said...

i missed your birthday?! dangit! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BECKY!

you are making all kinds of wonderful things lately!

danny said...

glad you had fun skiing this weekend :) im sad i didnt get to see you a lot this weekend :( and im sorry your little dog SUCKS. I'm sorry i just told every one about it also (line from mean girls and IRL) love you 27 yo sister :)

Judith Cebreros said...

Nice circles. I've used the tiny hooks with thin yarn and it is difficult. It's not impossible, just a little bit annoying because everything is smaller.