Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cute Hoots


Here are just a few super cute hoots! A good friend of mine and her husband collect owls, because they saw one on their first date! I grow up fascinated with owls -how tiny they can be or how gigantic, their crazy heads turning around, I just loved them.
So here are a few wonderful etsy plush owls.

Newborn Owlet- Abominable Owl by loveandasandwich


Adorable Owl Pillow by Fong Studio

Amigurumi Baby Owl - Gold by the wonderful Itsy Bitsy Spider


Tiny Wee Hoot Owl - Redwood Lovers by buttercupbloom

I did the Skunkboy Creations Swap and I saw this little owl on there and I LOVED it!

Vintage Inspired Baby Orange Owl Ball by asher jasper


Owl Mama by Needlings


Not a plush, but I really like this owl necklace by mswedowsky
Pin It

15 comments:

lolo sr said...

omgggg the first one reminds me of pumpkinhead! and i really really love the 2nd one!

p.s. look at my link from the last post!

lolo sr said...

BEETS, BEARS, BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA

i dont know why i felt like posting that, thought you might get a chuckle....see you in 11 hoursssssssss

Becky Farley said...

bahahahaha YES!!!! Beets, Bears, Battlestar Gallactica! What is going on!? What are you doing!!? oh I love Dwight K Schrute!

I can't wait to see you! :)

Carrie said...

I love all the owls how great are they all :0)

Amber said...

I love owls too! I was laying in bed last night and heard one! He comes around periodically but I can never find him! I guess it could be a girl. Ha!!

Laurie Anne said...

I love the little owlet! What a super cute bunch of goodies....Happy Weekend! xoxo

carly. said...

i lovelovelove owls too!
that first one is so ugly it's cute haha...and my fave is the one holding the heart, duh!!

apparentlyjessy said...

I love the owls you found. My Grandma collects owls, because she was the 'Brown Owl' leader of a Girl Guides group! I should really take some photos of her beautiful owl collection someday soon!

GraphXGrrl said...

Owls are super cute! When I was a child I actually used to be afraid of them. I think because of how scary the one in that Secret of Nihm movie was. lol

Once I got older I realized how beautiful and intelligent they are and I've loved them ever since. :)

Ashley Ann said...

I love that necklace!

Sarah said...

Ahhh, owl-y goodness! That first one is extra adorable.

christina said...

!!! That first one is so cute it HURTS!

euphoria said...

awww... they are all so cute! The first one is my favorite!

laoose said...

that first one is so hiiiiigh it hurts lolololol

Nina Cerbo said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing! And if you love owls, check out this blog http://cutehoots.blogspot.com/