Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Granny Swap Update

Steph Dillon designed this very awesome illustration for The Great Granny Square Swap!
I love it so much! Steph is so talented, take a look at her site!
I sent all my Granny Squares out last Wednesday!
I packaged them all up for the gals! I can't wait til April!
Amber is so wonderful for getting all of us together and coordinating this whole swap!
She and I agree there needs to be another Square Swap of some sort after this one! So if you have any ideas tell us!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week :)
Pin It

8 comments:

Molly Le Blanc said...

Becky I love that computer illustration! That is beautiful. Skills right there - WOW!

Amber said...

Love that Steph made that little banner for the swap! I need to put it on my blog today.
Happy St Patty's Day. Mickey looks too cute!

lolo sr said...

how thrilled are mags and daddy about getting 20+ packages sent to their house...hahaha

Becky Farley said...

:) They love it!

chelseybell. said...

oh man, look at you being all professional and having cute packaging and such. you're an inspiration for real.

S and O said...

Hey Becky! Those look so awesome!!!
I can't wait till April either :)

xoxo
Olivia

steph said...

I only have one more square to go! OH I can't wait to see what everyone did!

apparentlyjessy said...

I love how you have packaged these squares up Becky! So clever you are!