Monday, March 1, 2010

Lovely Skull


Red Sugar Skull for Miss Alexz from Bird Trouble. Alexz requested the red embroidery thread on white fabric and I love it! I painted the embroidery hoop a little blue. I paint all my embroidery hoops, I prefer them painted!
I can't wait until she receives it! If you would like a custom embroidered sugar skull or something similar email me at becksorange (at) gmail (dot) com! Or visit my etsy shop!
Also visit Alexz's blog and shop - very wonderful!

Whenever I see a sugar skull, the song Sugar, Sugar by the Archies gets stuck in my brain!
Now the same will happen to you!
Pin It

10 comments:

Carly said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I am absolutely in love! Not only are you a very lovely lady, but your craftiness is so inspiring! This sugar skull is beyond cute.

Bird Trouble said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!

Bird Trouble said...

I just freaked out and ran with the computer to show my ma. AHH! becky. holy crap. im so excited hahhah. your package will be out in a few days but it's going to be a secret! muahah

Laurie Anne said...

Thanks! Now I DO have that song in my head! :)
Great work Becky! You'll be getting a little something from me soon too. xx

Jenny S said...

I am humming Sugar, Sugar now! How does it get in your brain so quick?!

Your skull is awesome and painting the hoops is a genius idea! I never thought to do that...
xo

Lindsay said...

I love how you paint your hoop, the little POP it gives to it! Your skull is amazing!!! I love it!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

lolo sr said...

this is awesomeeeee! i'm gonna quit school just to craft with you aaaaallllll day (oh and plus, i hate school)!

p.s. what a lovely orange background ;)

chelseybell. said...

sugar, sugar always reminds me of that now and then movie, and of being eight and watching that movie ALL the time.

love this!!!

The Fancy Lady said...

this is so amazing your so great at that the detail is perfect! when i get money i wanna order an owl one from your or we could trade for cookies lol ps thanks for the compliment on my cookies i just keep crankin the orders out im workin on easter ones this weekend im excited for those

christinaalessi said...

I absolutely LOVE this.
If you ever wanna do an embroidery swap... or anything... I'm just sayin....