Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things that make me happy!


1. New kidrobot hoodie - on sale kidrobot hoodie, I should say - even better! Perfect for our cold weather adventures coming up! Very exciting!

2. The Great Granny Square Swap! Here are my squares I've finished so far! Take a look here at what the other ladies have made! Beautiful! Speaking of these talented ladies, they have some pretty awesome blogs I'm sure you all would enjoy because I do! Here they are:
The multi-hobbiest loveelycia.blogspot.com/
Mini designer minitidbits.com/
Crafty lady www.arixystix.com/
Love everything she makes www.christinaalessi.com/
Who am I missing?!! That's only 20, so I'm missing one gal! Tell me, I hate leaving anyone out!


3. Last, but most wonderful, my brother and sister are coming home to Tampa for Spring break. I'm very excited, we can go see Alice, go to the Renaissance fest, have a BBQ!
Hurry home! I love you so much!

What are you all happy about? Daylight savings? I am! What else? Spring? Because the cold sucks! Dying easter eggs?
Pin It

17 comments:

Amber said...

Becky...you are so sweet. I love that you listed everyone's blogs! I do have one more girl that hasn't given me her email info so I am going to be cutting the granny making to 21. I am going to send an email out soon about it.

Love your new hoodie and I can't wait to see Alice!!

daNgo said...

4. Daniel at work!!!

Jennifer said...

ooooo I love BBQ's! yum yum :)

so how are you enjoying this [still] cold weather?

chelseybell. said...

you are the sweetest!

i totally need to get cracking on those granny squares. i'm thinking next weekend it would be a nice calm thing to do since i'll be going back to school that next week (the bad thing about spring break, is that it ends!).

cute hoodie!

i think amber is making a afghan too. i'm going to try and show my progress pretty soon!

lauren ♥ said...

i've been following your blog for a couple months now, and everytime you post about your brother and sister i smile! my name is lauren, and my husband is danny, haha :)

elycia said...

hi! what a great list of everyone's blogs! now it's easier for me to visit everyone :). i really need to make some more squares!

BuenoBueno said...

dang you have skillz! i tried learning but its just too hard!
xo
barndi

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

I'm jealous - I love your hoodie!

I am happy that I am pregnant :D and that I don't feel too bad yet ;)

lolo sr said...

I'm happy to be flying hommmeeee tomorrowwwww!!!!!!!! wooooo!!!! and to see all of you and frumplestiltskin :) and moccasin booties in the mail

Jenny S said...

Wow that is a big granny square swap!!

And I was thinking a sugar skull would be a cool thing to needle felt... but thats probably because I still have 'that' song from a couple of posts ago eeek! :-)

Have a fun time with your brother and sis xo

lolo sr said...

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-05-the-original-alice-in-wonderland-film

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Hey Becky - thanks for listing everyone's blogs! It'll be so much fun getting to meet everyone while I'm working on my swap squares!

By the way, here's one more thing to make you happy... The Etsy Plush Team is giving away the cutest little guy on their blog. Check it out ==> http://www.plushteam.com/2010/03/plush-team-march-giveaway.html

danny said...

too bad you didnt get dat kid robot snow board :( sao cool.

apparentlyjessy said...

LOVE your granny squares Becky, you use such awesome colours.
Hope you have a great time with your bro & sis, I would love to see photos from the renaissance festival!!

-heather- said...

you are too sweet to post all our blogs!!!! i am DONE with my grannies!!!! I can't believe it! I just kept the stuff in the car and where ever we went I just hooked away! it went by so fast! i can't wait to get my squares!!

christinaalessi said...

Awww - you're so sweet!
I've been slacking, must get cracking!

Kellie said...

Thanks so much for the cute blog list. I've been trying to make it around to everyone's blog and now I have a super fun list to make sure I check everyone out!

And I KNEW you'd be the first finished!!! ;-)

Hahahah