Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is this what Snow White felt like?

Just Spring cleaning and gathering things up for the new craft area :) Still looking for craft room ideas! Maybe a trip to Ikea over the weekend - though Ikea and I don't mix! It's a LOT to handle! It's sensory overload! Kids screaming, people on cell phones bumping into you, the crazy maze of STUFF - crazy! lol Wish me luck!

Look at this precious little faces!
Pretty cute right!? Or alien like, whichever.
But not as cute as MICKEY the wonder pup!
Please note the first picture is Mickey at Starbucks and the second is him on my lap!
He needs a hair cut so bad! But no groomers for Mick, I just trim him. When I was young we had two Maltese girl pups, and they were TERRIFIED of the groomers, so I'll never take Mick.
I hope you all have a very wonderful weekend! Hoping to get some sunshine! Also a huge HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated so far!! It means so much to me! Thank you!
Pin It

9 comments:

Carrie said...

oh I just love the owl and fawn and of course Mickey :D

hugs

carrie

Meg said...

Oh my, I have been searching for my very own "Joseph" owl, those are too cute! Those fawns are cute too!!! Have a great weekend!
xoxo~Meg

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness, so much cuteness all in one post!! Hope your weekend is magical!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Sarah Ann said...

cute! I've never been to Ikea, but I want to try!

elycia said...

i love those owls and fawns. and of course mickey! he's definitely the cutest of the bunch. have a good weekend!

cait said...

Oooh I love your little woodland collection! Mickey's super cute too :)
xo cait

Sarah said...

I love love love your collection!

And your puppy. <3

jelly said...

I get Ikea sensory overload as well!
I'm deaf and when I go in there it is very overwhelming, but, sometimes they have some great deals.

Cute collection. :-)

daNgo said...

Wow... from the angle of the picture the ones in the very back seem to be frowning and giving you an evil look.