Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Hello!


The Gold Feather necklaces by Freshy Fig came in the mail! I love them SO much! I bought them as bff necklaces for my sister and I, but then I decided our mom needed one for Mother's Day. Some times I have a problem with waiting to give people gifts, plus our poor mom has been in the hospital for the last week I gave her the necklace early! She loved it!! My sister comes to Tampa Thursday and she'll get her bff necklace then!
Honestly, the necklaces were better/prettier than I imagined! Amanda over at Freshy Fig was super helpful too!! If you are looking for a Mother's Day gift you should look there!
As you see I haven't been very crafty lately, but soon once my lil Mags (mom) is all healed up I'll be back to craftin'! Plus a giveaway soon!
Pin It

11 comments:

danny said...

the necklaces loook really good! im glad you got Mags one! I'll be home Friday night to see everyone. love you and miss you!

Marla said...

Love the eyebrows! :-) The necklace is gorgeous and I wish all the best for your mom. XOXO

Carrie said...

I love the necklace its so pretty!

Carrie

Laurie Anne said...

Hoping your Mom feels real better really soon :)
Miss your craftiness! I've got someone staying at our place and the guest room is the craft room...I'm missing my space!!! So not much creating is going on here.
xoxo

P.S. The necklace is gorgeous!

Elle said...

Everytime you recommend a shop, the stuff is lovely. You have good taste!

aubrey said...

Hope your mom is better soon! The necklace is so sweet--I love the little loop detail!

PaisleyJade said...

Love it!!! I have a silver one.

Feel free to enter my giveaway too...
http://www.paisleyjade.com/2010/04/robot-softie-giveaway.html

PaperCameraScissor said...

I hope your mom feels 100% soon.

Love the necklace and love your make-up!

boots said...

you are just too stunning! i love that necklace.

Amber said...

I hope your mom is doing okay!!! I am sure it was nice to see your sister! I am so missing my brother right now. I haven't seen him since last September. He will finally be home from Spain in July!! Yay!
I am in love with that necklace. I might just have to get me and my mom one. What a great mothers day gift!! I am done crafting gifts for a little while.
I am sending your mom some get well soon juju!

carly. said...

awww it's so so so pretty