Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Weekend #3

I had a very non-traditional Easter, but it was fun! Though I do love a good traditional Fox/Farley Easter, meaning ham, egg hunt, dresses, bunny shaped cakes, goofy family photos, etc. Here are lots of iPhone pictures from my weekend. I found a new app and now I can't stop! You may see one photo of Mickey here, but I really have 25 :)
Oh this? This is a panther crossing sign!

I had the BEST sushi ever!! Ever! Ever! Who knew my Uncle Matt was a sushi aficionado?!


Gotta LOVE Florida!
I hope you all had a great weekend! Oh I crocheted a BUNCH and embroidered something kinda awesome for my lil brother, which I will post later!
Was your Easter traditional or non-traditional?
Pin It

8 comments:

Amber said...

We had a traditional Easter with way too much food. I downloaded this app on Friday and took pictures with it all weekend. It is addicting and I was made fun of but oh well:)
Can't wait to see what you were crocheting. I worked on my giant granny square afghan all weekend. It is so much fun to work on.

chelseybell. said...

love the pictures!

i didn't really have an easter, but it was a nice day with great weather and manmate and i got to barbeque so i'm definitely not complaining!

Sherry said...

Traditional. Church, color and hunt eggs and eat boiled eggs on the porch lol.

India Daisy said...

Panther crossing sign???? Ok...

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

I guess you'd call feeding the toddler way too much sugar and then watching her bounce around the house like a pinball more of a "traditional" Easter ;-)

Great pics! Makes me really want to take a trip south!

PaperCameraScissor said...

That is a great ap.

We have a non-traditional Easter.

Jennifer said...

what app is this?!

laoose said...

i had a laoose easter, i went to easterfest with danny and we got our faces painted, and jumped on one of those walls made out of velcro where you are wearing a velcro suit. AND i just checked my mailbox yesterday and found my eastercard from you!!! thank you so much, im sorry i dont check my mail very frequently, but you are the only person that actually sends me things, so i tend to forget. lawlz : ) thanks sis!