Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Weekend #4

The weather has been so beautiful here in Florida! I bought Mickey a new harness - for medium dogs - YIKES lol he's suppose to be a small breed dog! Oh well! Mickey isn't really an outside dog, he'd much rather be in the AC, so going for a walk was an adventure. Plus the walks may help with his chubbiness!
I took my iPhone along to capture Mickey being hilarious and anything cool along the way.
Danny and Lauren I figured you would love this Tampa photo - it's the lid of the sewer lol!
My best best friend Kris flew in from Singapore for her aunt's wedding! Her family completely makes me feel like I'm a part of the family! Auntie Lin (Kris' aunt) and I are very close! Though I only got to see Kris for 2 days I was so stoked! The wedding was wonderful and Lin looked so beautiful! We ate so much and danced and laughed! Perfect!
So I fibbed about being crafty this weekend. I really wasn't, but I did make this for Lin and Jim, the newly weds! I did clean a bunch because I'm setting up a new craft area! I'm very very excited - once it's finished I'll take some photos to share!!
Do you all have good references for craft rooms? Maybe even your own!? Comment below with the links, I'd love to see them! OR any clever ideas for storing stuff!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Oh and if you received an "iPad" in the mail let me know, so I know you got it! :)
Oh and I know I have a zillion emails to get back to and PLEASE don't think I've forgot about you! Wedding setup and cleaning sort of consumed me this weekend!
Pin It

12 comments:

Kjirsten said...

I so got my "ipad"!! Thanks. I posted about it on my blog. Mickey is super cute! Yay for cleaning and setting up a craft area!! I can't wait to see pics when you are done.
Have a great Monday!
<3
Kjirsten
http://sewgraciouslyblessed.blogspot.com

Laurie Anne said...

Mickey looks happy...that's all that matters :) Plus didn't you hear chubby is the new skinny? ;) lol...
Can't wait to see your new craft space...I usually go to the flickr group called sewing rooms for inspiration.
Have a Fab day! xoxo

Becky Farley said...

Krjisten - Yay! I'll email you tonight :)

Laurie - first! I think the same thing, as long as he's happy and he is the HAPPIEST pup EVER!! second! a duh lol why didn't I think of that, sewing rooms on flickr! ;) Thank you!

Tina Marie said...

HI! Got my ipad notepad! Don't want to use it cause I love it so much!

Jenn said...

I got my Ipad!
I was so excited, I got that, a coupon, and a pack of gum in the mail yesterday, so my husband had to deal with me being all squealy and girlish.

Carrie said...

Mickey is the cutest ever! Looks like a great day with great friends

hugs
Carrie

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Hey, Becky! I love the cube shelving and canvas drawers at Target for my craft room. I have open cubes so I can see what colors I have in my yarn stash and drawers to keep all the little stuff in. Plus, furniture-wise, they're not too expensive!

take a look ==> http://itsybitsyspidercrochet.blogspot.com/2009/06/ive-been-busy-in-craft-room.html

PaperCameraScissor said...

I received my ipad!! I blogged about it! I love it and I also love the sugar skull card. I want to frame it--:D



Mickey looks so cute! I don't have a room all to myself but if I did that would mean one of my kids would be old enough to move out--:( For now my area is in our bedroom. I guess it is not romantic but it works.

Amber said...

Wow...Singapore!! How crazy! Looks like you had a great time this weekend.
I got my ipad and Two Poots were so excited!! Thank you so much! You spoil me:)
Mickey looked so cute in his new harness.
love the embroidery too! Can't wait to see pics of your new craft space. I have pictures of my space on flickr but I am sure you have seen those pics.
XOXO

A Beautiful Party said...

I'm new to your blog and I love it!
If you don't read Janel's blog Run with Scissor then check out this link for a gorgeous craft room. I'm completely in awe and a little bit jealous. ( :
http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com/2010/04/re-mix.html
Also, that is the cutest dog! what is his breed?

Sasha said...

Mickey is so adorable!!

I received my ipad yesterday and the postcards, LOVE them!! Thank you so much Becky!! I blogged about them too :)

Iva said...

so cute!!!