Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Team Save Second Base


Hello Everyone!!
As I told you all yesterday, my good friend, Kristin and I are walking in the Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure in Washington DC in October! I am very excited! I am part of team Save Second Base :) pretty cute right?! I need to fundraise quite a bit of money, I was never a girl scout so I'm new at this! So here's my idea - you all can purchase these "iPads" which my wonderful work, SonicPrint.com, donated and I will donate ALL the money to the Susan G Komen 3 Day! So it's a win win!! You get awesome iPads and I reach my fundraising goal! Throughout the summer I will have more items to purchase and I'll donate that money as well!
You can purchase 3 iPads......of paper for $15.00 which includes shipping!
Right at the top of the page is a Paypal button, click on that and it will let you donate the $15.00 and I will ship out your iPads! Don't forget to give me your shipping address!
Also if you would like to donate directly at the Susan G Koman site, you can donate in my name, which is Rebecca Farley. I was only ever called Rebecca on the first day of school or if I was in trouble lol but that's how you'll find me!! And if you have 3 free days in October you should seriously consider joining team Save Second Base!! I'm 100% serious! Ask me more about it if you are interested - DC is a beautiful city in October!
I'm pumped about this walk! My aunt Teddie (great aunt) is a breast cancer survivor!! I'm walking for her, she's a tough cookie! She's a nutty southern belle, once she tried to wipe my tattoos off with her thumb and saliva, like a mom who wipes food off their kid's face. I love her very much!

Thank you all for your sweet comments in yesterday's post!! Thank you thank you!!
And thank you for helping Save Second Base ;)




boobers





Pin It

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your team name! Put me down for 6 ipads!
I love you,
Mom

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

Hi Becky! What a WONDERFUL thing you're doing!!

I just put in my donation, but don't you dare send me that many iPads. LOL. Three will be just fine ;-)

The Fancy Lady said...

Hey doll this is a fabulous idea when is your walk? i could put some breast cancer pink ribbon cookies in my shop and ill donate to you half of the proceeds to you for your walk let me know id love to help.

Lindsay said...

wow what an awesome idea!!! you are great for doing this!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Ashley Ann said...

I love your team name!

The Fancy Lady said...

ya that would be awesome send me an email and let me know more details or ideas i can't find your email address i need to save it lol
thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com

danny said...

sis this is gr8 that youre doing this! i just donated my last 30$ as a poor college student! i better get 6 of those ipads! i hope everyone donates- this is a great cause and youre definitely the perfect person to do this! i love you!

Lisa said...

What a great cause and idea! I'm looking forward to my ipads! I hope you get lots of people to donate.