Friday, April 23, 2010

Wire Origami Crane

I have to share this very wonderful wire origami crane with you all! The other day at work I was talking about MyPaperCrane.com and somehow this photo came up. So Dave from work went home and made a smaller version of the metal crane. Isn't it really awesome!? I freaked out when he showed me! I like it so much! I told him I'd trade him WTF and STFU pillows for a big metal crane! I think it's a deal! Or I need to get a blow torch and make my own metal crane! I foresee 3rd degree burns if I did that!

I hope you all have the best weekend! Go outside and enjoy!
oh and ps I have 300 followers - that's insane!!! I LOVE your comments SO much!
I have a very cute giveaway in mind for you 300 wonderful followers! Coming soon!
Pin It

6 comments:

Carrie said...

You have a great weekend too doll :D I love the crane!

Yay for three hundred followers

Carrie

Courtney said...

Awesome!
I love Heidi's plushies but that metal crane might just top that! Let us know how the deal works out and if you end up getting a crane.

Rikki Cupcake said...

holy geez that looks super cool!

miss indie said...

that looks so awesome!
I hope you have a delightful weekend, dollface! :]
XO. m

Amber said...

300 followers... you rock!!
I enjoyed the amazing weather we ended up having for The Flaming Lips!! It was a miracle!
Hope you have a great weekend.

Christine said...

Awsome! I <3 strumpets crumpets!