Monday, May 17, 2010

About a Strumpet

Hello! My name is Becky Farley and I love to make stuff! This is my blog; Strumpet's Crumpets, I started it to share my ideas and to let other crafters know how wonderful their ideas are!
(difficult to sew with a chubby pup in your lap)

I have a love of crafts! You name it, I'll try it; quilting, painting, embroidery, crocheting! My Aunt Jackie has really taught me everything I know about sewing, quilting, and embroidery - though I have SO much more to learn from her - thank goodness she has the patience of a saint. My family is a crafty one, they are a pretty creative group - I'm very lucky to have them and their clever ideas! I really love the craft blog community, because it helps me understand and learn new techniques. I've tried to make Strumpet's Crumpets a place to help answer questions and make the tricky crafts look a bit easier.

I am very lucky to be surrounded by love. Everyday is a day to make wonderful things happen - this may sound way corny, but it's completely true. Patience, understanding, and love will get you so far, I don't think there's a limit to happiness.
This is my little pup Mickey - he's pretty much the goofiest, cuddliest pup there is!

Also....I have a few tattoos. My camera is my most favorite possession, I'm never without it! I love starbucks to a fault - pretty sure about that. Halloween is my favorite holiday and on November 1st I always begin planning for the next Halloween! I bake, but do not cook very well, but I'm completely willing to learn and fingers cross I maybe good at it someday! I live in Florida and love the sunshine very much! I honestly could image not living in Florida! My Farley gang makes my world go round -they are everything to me :)

I have love on vinyl toys, specifically dunnys. I couldn't even tell you how many I have - ALOT!
So to recap, I'm a toy collecting, tattooed crafter who is very fortunate to be content with my happy little life! So there you go that's just a bit about me! I hope you enjoy all my posts and stories! I'd love to hear your input; what would you like to see more of, less of, etc. Let me know!
Pin It

9 comments:

little j. said...

This a great little bio. Love it! :)

lauren ♥ said...

i have (a few) tattoos, i love starbucks, halloween, and baking too! i knew there was a reason i liked your blog so much! no, but really, it's cuz i like your positive colorful posts! <3

Drea said...

You're awesome! and so is your little doggy.

Jennifer said...

well aren't you just the cutest. awesome!

Michelle (michabella) said...

You are just fab! & I love ya even more cause your a FL girl too :) Thanks for sharing! <333

The Cookie Button said...

Wow! I love your vinyl toy collection :)

Bonnie said...

This was a great post! I'm so glad I found your blog!

This inspires me to want to write an introductory post of sorts.

katiebug92 said...

What a cool post! I like learning about other people!

apparentlyjessy said...

And I am so glad to have 'met' you through your wonderful blog!
Since getting back from my holiday I haven't really felt like blogging or even looking at blogs. But there are a few special blogger friends I have missed, and you are one of them!
x