Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Beautiful Idea

I first read about A Beautiful Idea on the very lovely Elizabeth's blog.
A Beautiful Idea is basically crafting with a cause! It's a completely awesome idea.
I'm POSITIVE you crafty gal have some beautiful ideas for this as well! You can create something to donate or buy something, because let's face it etsy is addicting :) so buy something that helps!
Below is a print by Elizabeth, it makes me smile!
Elizabeth will give the first 5 of you wonderful readers who purchase anything from the donation shop one of her paper crafts of your choosing! 
More beautiful ideas -Love Wins by Arian.
I just love this!
Think about it!
Pin It

8 comments:

Kristin Ann said...

Very cool. I will have to check it out! Thanks for checking out my blog! I love yours, too!!!

chelseybell. said...

i love the "you make me laugh".

Joe Bankmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about this beautiful idea!! Have a funderful weekend :)

Stars & Rockets said...

This is a great idea. I will have to check out the site.

jelly said...

Good idea, I will be sure to check it out.

Elle said...

I checked this out and I think it's so great! I've been thinking about starting something similar myself but didn't know even what it should look like. Thanks for the posting :) Happy weekend!

FrolleinFranetzki said...

love ALWAYS wins. this is such a sweet motive! wonderful blog you have :)