Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cursive Yarn

Last night I was about to go to bed, just finishing up the yellow row on my ROY G BIV (rainbow) blanket. I tossed the yarn on the floor beside the bed, because that's where it goes -duh. But then I jumped outa bed because when the yarn fell it looked like cursive writing! So as sleepy as I was I made my name in yarn, I was just curious - it turned out pretty cool! I wanted to write more things in yarn, but sleepiness won. ;)
Okay, now you make your name in yarn and post it and leave the link in the comments!!
To get it started let's play tag!
Tag 5 buds to write their name in yarn or ribbon!
1. Amber at Hoot-N-Annie
2. Kate at Cute-N-Boot
5. Heather at Heatherlymade
and anyone else who wants to do it!
Pin It

5 comments:

Kim-Anh NGUYEN said...

hey i don't know if you received my last email ? or do you want that i take pictures of your dog directly from the blog?

~kjirsten~ said...

Fun!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!! :DD

christinaalessi said...

Ok - I had to try this... my name wasn't exactly easy with the i's and the t, but I like the way it came out.
I posted it on my blarg.
http://christinaalessi.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/yarnmanship/
Yay :)

Amber said...

Ahhh...I am so going home and doing this tonight! How fun!
XOXO

-heather- said...

i dids it! go peek!