Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Great Granny Square Swap

So excited about all the grannies I received from The Great Granny Square Swap!
I really want there to be a part 2 of the swap :) what do you think?
I put together a flickr set and go take a look at the GGSS group!
Thank you Amber, you really are the BEST and thank you all for your beautiful work!
Do you want to learn to make granny squares? This booklet is all you need to learn!
Go get in on the The Great Granny Square Swap giveaway!
Pin It

7 comments:

Carrie said...

how cool!!! I love all of them

Carrie

Amber said...

I love them all too! It was a lot of fun. Now I can't wait to start making things with them.

Oh...Big Poot left you a message in the comments of my latest post...he is too funny!
XOXO

PaisleyJade said...

Oooo - they are all so pretty!!!

Molly Le Blanc said...

Ooooo I love them all - so pretty! My fav is the blue one on the left - looks like it's a different style of a granny?

wallflower said...

What is this!? I have never heard of it.
Then again, I do not know how to knit either. I'm hoping to learn some day.

tabitha jane said...

i'm new to granny squares . . . what does one do with a granny square?

Becky Farley said...

Hey Tabitha :)
This is all about granny squares - you're gonna love em!
http://itsybitsyspidercrochet.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-granny-swap-pattern-book.html