Here's the skinny:
- Karla at Itsy Bitsy Spider will be providing lessons to help get you though your project and I will be providing moral support for amigurumi newbies. Please remember I have NEVER made one, so we can learn together. I''ll be your cheerleader!
- You do not need to know how to make amigurumi to sign up for this project, but you do need to know some basic crochet stitches, including singe crochet, half-double crochet, and decrease.
- You can make your owl any color and customize as much as you want. The more diversity, the better! There's even set up aFlikr group where you can show off your creations!
- At the end, you can choose to participate in am optional swap. If you want to participate in the swap, please plan to have your owl in my hands by August 1, 2010. Details on this to follow for those who opt in to the swap!
- Karla is providing a free copy of her owl pattern to EVERYONE that signs up!
So, are you ready to sign up? Visit my sign up form and reserve your spot today! The last day to sign up for this crochet-along is May 30 -- so don't miss out on the fun!
Get your Great Owl Crochet-Along Badge now!
And if you have any questions -ASK! :)