Monday, May 17, 2010

Greetings!

Hello Gang!
Over the weekend my box from Janel's craft swap came in - I was so excited going through all the wonderful craftiness! I want to tell everyone what an amazing job they did!! You all are awesome! :) I tried to thank everyone, but if I missed you - THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I never posted my swap creations, because I kinda like the idea of surprising everyone! I made up 4 new postcard greetings!
First, the "I love you more than _______" postcard. I wrote in Starbucks because that is saying ALOT! You can write in whatever you want - icecream, candy, etc.

Second, is inspired by my sister's love of the song "You are my sunshine..." If you or someone you know is going through a rough patch, send them this card letting them know they are the light in your life!

Last, but not least, these two fuzzy Sweet 'Stache postcards! The mustaches are REALLY fuzzy - I flocked them, giving them a fuzzy feel (swap ones weren't flocked)! You can send them or keep them - either way you can cut out all three mustaches to goof around with!

These postcards are now available in my etsy shop!
I hope you all had a very wonderful weekend!
Pin It

19 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Totally love your postcards. Thanks again for being awesome & crafty! :)

Ashley said...

The I <3 you more than ____ cards are adorable!

katiebug92 said...

ohhh.. I love the mustache postcards! those are so amazing! what a neat idea!

xoxo, katie

Steph said...

I love this swap idea! Speaking of etsy I need to get a shop going. I need more time in my life!! Nice cards Becky :)

melissa kaye said...

How wonderful! I love those mustache postcards..too cute!

:) Melissa

Curlywiggles said...

These are soooo awesome!!

Bonnie said...

The I love you more than ______ postcards are my favorite!! So awesome.

Kim-Anh NGUYEN said...

awesome! i totally love "sweet stache" and "i love you more than ___ " !!!

Lindsay said...

I love love the postcards that were in the swap!!! I actually had a question for you, Ive been admiring your pretty buisness cards, where did you get them made at??
xoxo,
Lindsay

Carrie said...

I love the cards in the swap so much! I have the same question as Lindsay about your business cards the are awesome!

Carrie

Amber said...

I think I am going to keep one moustache postcard and send one. They make me smile:) I am going to frame the I love you more than____.
You rock!! In case you didn't know:)

Joselyn said...

Hi Becky,

Cute cards! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. Please be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you want to be entered in the giveaway as well. I just want to be fare to everyone who enters:)

Becky Farley said...

Helllo gals - Some of you asked where I get all my stuff printed? Here: www.SonicPrint.com and tomorrow I get to put up a discount code for you to use on printing - so look for that :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks Becky, Im checking it out now!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

all so cute!!!
also, wanted to share this with you.....http://getthewordsout.blogspot.com/2010/05/5-loves-on-monday_17.html

-kellie

miss indie said...

those postcards are so cute! I must have missed Janel's craft swap, I hope she does another one soon.
I'm going to check out your shop right now! :]

PaperCameraScissor said...

I finally opened my little bag of goodies from you. I love love them and they are cuter in real life--:D

You are so creative when it came to the flocking.

{eleise} said...

LOVED these!!! Great job!

I'm glad you enjoyed my soaps! I had so much fun making them =)

tabitha jane said...

these cards were some of my favorites from the swap! thank you!!!