Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just for fun


I saw this over at MiniMakings and thought it was pretty cute. You should do it just for fun! I used the fancy mustache and glasses on myself - no need for the furry dark brows - I got those! And of course because Mickey is my most favorite chubchub I disguised him - cracks me up! He needs this but it may big for little Mick.
Lauren & Danny: Remember this guy on The Perils of Penelope Pitstop? bahahaha the fancy mustache reminded me of him.
Also just for fun, I made my favorite Starbucks drink here! After making it I realized it has a ZILLION carbohydrates, and normally I don't look at that stuff, but I drink these all the time. Sometimes I ask for sugarfree, but I'm sure they don't always do it. Mickey likes when the Starbucks people accidental give me whipped cream, because he eats it all. Probably bad for a dog but it is his FAVORITE - who am I to say no!?
k now you go and just have fun - it's almost Friday :)
Pin It

16 comments:

wallflower said...

Cute.
I never buy things at starbucks because they're expensive.

I stick to hot chocolate if anything. :)

katiebug92 said...

haha! I love mustaches, thats too cute! I may have to try ths. ;)

Btw, I sent you an invitation to the Camp Indie blog. did you get it?

Becky Farley said...

wallflower - they are expensive but tasty and sometimes tasty rules all! ;)

Katie - I did get it! Sometimes I'm half asleep when I look at my email and forget - but I'm in now and stoked ;)

Curlywiggles said...

he hee! so funny. i love moustaches!

p.s. there's some happy mail coming your way :)

Carrie said...

so cute and funny I love this :D

Carrie

carly. said...

ahaha so cute!! your hair looks really good. i have blonde envy :)

GA+E said...

LOVE the disguises! went to the site and only found a pdf - is that what you used in the photos or is there a different format? I might've missed it :)

aubrey said...

Mickey looks debonair. Like he needs a smoking jacket and a leather armchair. :)

chelseybell. said...

oh my gosh, mickey is so hilarious. he should be a detective. and fight crime while looking sneaky-cute.

Tina Marie said...

aww...mickey looks soo f-in cute! Ok, you look cute too, even with a stache!

Christine (MiniMak) said...

hehheeh! I wanted to disguise my dog too but couldn't find a good picture!

Stars & Rockets said...

Frappucinos are half price between 3-5pm starting today until May 17th. I'm so taking advantage and getting lots over the next week or so before the deal ends.

little j. said...

Your hair, makeup & eyebrows are just the best! Love your look! :)

Christine said...

Haha, those are so much fun! Do you use photoshop?
I love your blog so much, always a ray of light. <3

Becky Farley said...

I had to use photoshop to pull the pdf apart!

Thank you all for your very sweet comments! If you want the pulled apart pdf just email me becksorange@gmail.com

Michelle (michabella) said...

You are too cute! I LOVED your gifts from Janel's craft swap! <333 Yay for being a FL girl! Im in Orlando :)