Friday, May 21, 2010

A little wicked

Look at my new "Wicked Step Scissors" from Sublime Stitching! I love them so very much! I always am looking for my scissors (I misplace things often). Now I keep scissors in every work area, and by work area I mean in my purse, by the bed, next to the sewing machine.....you get it. Now if you aren't into these Wicked scissors, you could get these, which are perfectly pretty!
Speaking of Wicked, my embroidered Sugar Skull made it on the "In my Halloween Dreams" Treasury - I felt so honored! I love everything in the set! :) Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!
Pin It

6 comments:

Amber said...

congrats on being on the etsy treasury! How awesome!!
Love those scissors. I have so many pairs of scissors it is scary, but I am like you and have them every where!!
Have a great weekend!
Oh and Chelsey and I were thinking we should do a virtual book club this summer...what do you think??

Lindsay said...

cute scissors!! and yay for being on the Etsy treasury!! Congrats! happy Friday!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

PaperCameraScissor said...

YAY!! congrats to you --:D

cute cute scissors!!

Mama Ventura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I love the scissors :)

The Cookie Button said...

D'aww, congratulations :D

Danielleorama said...

Ooo thanks for sharing! I just ordered the pink ones :)