Thursday, May 13, 2010

Steph Dillon is Awesome!

Today I woke up to this completely wonderful illustration by Steph Dillon in my email. It made my day-week-month-etc. She wrote this very clever and sweet email saying please can you print the attachment! And tada this was the attachment! That's little Mickey there in the middle surrounded by lambs and a ferris wheel in the background and it is all inside an embroidery hoop - how perfect! Thank you Steph! This means so much to me! I always enjoy your blog and your flickr photos and illustrations! Thank you x a zillion! It's already being printed ps :)
Pin It

14 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

How friggin cute! Mickey is such a wonderful subject for any form of art isn't he!? xo

Courtney said...

Cute!
I can't wait to see it printed and what you do with it.

Amber said...

Adorable and perfecT!!

Molly Le Blanc said...

That is insanely awesome - Illustrator right? I love it!

sdillondesign said...

AWW! I am so happy you like it! Mickey is a perfect subject. He held his pose perfectly the sheep on the other hand :) You are so welcome.

Carrie said...

I love it!

Carrie

PaperCameraScissor said...

How adorable!! SHe did an amazing job.
I can not wait to see what you do with it.

Guess who goes in for a little hair cut Saturday? Little Gizmo -!! he needs it he is starting to look like a sheep dog.

katiebug92 said...

wow, that is amazing! how cute!

Kim-Anh NGUYEN said...

Hey thank you very much for your comment, it was very nice!!!
I already knew your blog and really appreciate it! such a lovely world!!
Kim

Amber said...

Hey girl!!! I got my craft swap goodies yesterday too and WOW!! What an awesome swap!! I loved your cards, especially the moustache ones. Too cute!!
Hope you have a great weekend.
XOXO

Mama Ventura said...

That is precious!

Thank you for stopping by my blog - kjjventura.blogspot.com
You don't know how much your kind words about my little owl meant. I absolutely adore everything that you make, so coming from you it is a big compliment :)

Have a wonderful day!

GA+E said...

too adorable and thoughtful!!

Stephanie said...

That is SO ADORABLE! I absolutely love her style! Woah~

Pot Luck Designs said...

Hey Becky:

Thanks for stopping by my blog www.potluckdesigns.blogspot.com and I am so excited to get my craft swap stuff! The two-sided crochet ornament is really a pot scrubber...hehehehe....Have a great week!!!
Debbie :)