Thursday, June 17, 2010

Again with the Zombies....

Brains anyone? I happen to own a brain mold and I made some jello brains! Tasty!

Aren't these Zombie items by Idle Afternoon pretty awesome! You never know when you'll need a Zombie Field Guide!
Boom! Pow! KO! These prints and tees from TinaSeaMonster's etsy crack me up!
Check out her blog here!
And the best for last....this Plants vs Zombies iPad decal!! Pretty hilarious! If you still haven't played Plants vs Zombies you are missing out!!
Tomorrow is Friday - get stoked!
Pin It

10 comments:

christinaalessi said...

This pretty much made my day.

Amber said...

The brain mold is so realistic! Wow! Too funny! Okay and I need to download Plants vs. Zombies for our long drive we have a head of us next week. yay!! Although I am sure I will pack plenty of yarn to keep me busy;)
XOXO

Stars & Rockets said...

Oh I love zombies! I bought a cheap brain mold from Party Packagers a couple of Halloweens ago and it didn't work out too well. I tried twice and both times it didn't come out in one piece.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

obama vs a zombie?? haha that one was sooo funny.
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. honestly, its awesome hearing from yall that ill be ok. i know i will, but its such a nice reminder. :)
-kel

Molly Le Blanc said...

The brain looks DELICIOUS! I haven't had horses hoofs in so long :(

alovelylittleworld said...

I think it might have been at Michael's but I can't remember where for sure.... anyway, yesterday I saw a zombie cross stitch kit. It had five different patterns. It was very cute.

Thera Joyce said...

Yay Zombies! I love the brain mold! Awesome.

Thera Joyce

Tyler said...

Glad I could be a part of zombie Thursday. The Idle Afternoon illustrations are awesome.

15 Painted Cups said...

I love these pics so much! The zombie field guide looks adorable. I really need to get one of those brain molds by halloween. I'm thinkin' some kind of zombie party needs to happen.

The Cookie Button said...

Tehe, loving the jelly brain!