Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good Stuff

Lately I haven't been crafting as much as I would like (edit - I've been working on a zillion projects, just none are finished), but I sure have been finding inspiration everywhere! Especially these illustrations by Steph Dillon! You may remember this; the most amazing design ever ;)

My cousins' last name is Fox, so I'm always keeping an eye out for fox stuff!
I love these foxes so much!
Check out Steph's Drop Cap It Project
What have you been inspired by lately?
Oh and ps I loved reading all your comments in the Love Where You're From.... post! Keep em coming! Some were sweet and some funny! Thank you for all your comments - you guys are wonderful!

New Strumpet's Crumpets Button by Steph Dillon!

mickey


Pin It

6 comments:

Molly Le Blanc said...

ooo - love the B - did you do that or did Steph? The foxes are amazing!

Becky Farley said...

Oh lord no! That's all Steph! I wish I could design half as good :) Aren't the fox cute!

Christine said...

sooo cute! foxes is mabey my fav amimal:)

chelseybell. said...

i tried putting this on my blog but it won't let me!!

i think it's super awesome by the way. the lambs are the best!

ooh, and i like your haircut--very cute!

Becky Farley said...

Chelsey - boo why!? I'll try and fix it! Is this your lamb fix for the day? thanks :)

sdillondesign said...

Becky! You are too kind!! aww shucks :)