Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello Sunshine

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Mine was filled with cleaning and painting, but I got a bit of crocheting in as well!
Karla, the itsy bitsy spider, did a post asking how you carry your projects! See the above photo for my mess of a bag, which I carry everywhere! I got it awhile back from Target for $3 bucks! That's a deal! There's sports weight yarn in there for my owl! And tons of balls of colorful yarn to make more crocheted circles! What do you carry your projects in?

I finally received my Coffee yarn from Hobby Lobby in the mail to finish my Mags (mom) blanket for Mother's Day. I was so close to being finished, then ran out of the color Coffee - whompwhomp! So then I ran out again while I was out this weekend, but luckily have two more rolls of Coffee yarn at home!
I also started a crocheted blanket with all the colors I have! 2 rows of each - should be interesting to see it finished!
Thought this little building was cute! I know I said I'd start using my real camera, but I fibbed! Maybe soon you'll see some real photos ;) Oh plus the new iPhone has pre-ordering tomorrow! It's going to have a better camera! I was serious about selling my current iPhone 3GS :) it's in perfect condition - I baby it! Maybe swap it for a huge pile of fabric or yarn lol email me!
Just Mickey being cute! I love him so much!
Yesterday was Miss Carly Ann's 24th Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Go wish her a super duper 24th!
Pin It

8 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Did yours fly by too? I honestly don't remember even having one. Ha! I did get a little crocheting in last night. I am torturing myself today at work and have my newest granny afghan sitting on my desk. I just keep staring at it wishing I could just work on that. Stupid work getting in the way of my crocheting:)
I am going to post my name in yarn finally and show how I carry my yarn tonight!
XOXO
Amber
Oh and I seriously can't wait to meet up soon. Woo hoo!!

PaisleyJade said...

Ooo - I love your bag. I use this http://www.paisleyjade.com/2009/05/secret-squirrel-crochet-bag.html which is really rather ugly and bright... but I like it!

Erin said...

love those granny squares. I worked worked and created new lovelies this weekend. Oh and I had some sushi. :)

chelseybell. said...

love the little building!

mickey is always so cute.

carly. said...

aw thanks love!!
that building is so cute :)

katiebug92 said...

ooh, I love the rainbow afgan! :)
my yarn is everywhere.. lol, I need to find a better way to store it.

also, don't forget to check out the camp indie blog!

-Katie

Elaine said...

I keep my projects in a basket, but generally they end up scattered all over the house - love your blanket, I'm making a similar style one right now, I find it seems to make up faster when you change colours every round!

kym said...

I'm teaching myself to crochet...for some reason it is hard for me...and I don't know why.

I am a master at the chain stitch...I just don't know where to go from here!! lol