Monday, June 7, 2010

little lamb

Silje sent me this photo of a recent tattoo she did, and I love it so much! She drew Mickey awhile back and she added a lamb on the painting. Mickey loves his lambs! I know I buy the puppy toys, but he favors his lamb toys, so all I buy now is lambs. Easter was awesome for lamb buying, but you'd be surprised how many lamb toys are at the pet store - it's weird. My dad said I should start buying him tiger toys or something cool, but no no only lambs! Silje's little lamb tattoo is very perfect!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Pin It

5 comments:

euphoria said...

awwww... its super cute! she is good, that color blending is like perfect!

Molly Le Blanc said...

That tattoo is amazing! Beautiful colors. Are you going to get one just like it?? :)

carly. said...

aw, that's so cute!
and blue, haha what a silly colour for a lamb but i love it :)

PaperCameraScissor said...

very cute tattoo!!

GraphXGrrl said...

That's too cute! You should look up the show 'Shaun the Sheep' if you haven't seen it. That tattoo reminded me of it. :)