Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lookie here!

Awhile back I won these very awesome items from Carina's Craft Blog!
The first is a crocheted bracelet and the second felt garland! That tiny felt garland has to be so tricky to sew together! I did it once for Valentine's Day -VERY tricky!
And I thought I'd share my new Kidrobot tee! They have all their summer clothes out now - no new girl stuff (edit - no girl clothes period- whompwhomp), but I just buy the boys smalls! Plus look who has some amazing stuff over at Kidrobot! :) She's my favorite!
Hope your Wednesday is going well!
Pin It

12 comments:

Courtney said...

That is an AWESOME shirt!

lauren ♥ said...

i love heidi kenney too! her blog seriously makes my day ALL the damn time! <3

Carrie said...

I love the shirt I buy boys shirts alot :D

Carrie

alovelylittleworld said...

Love it all! You're so cute! hehe

Poppy said...

I love Carina's blog. She seems like such a cute gal! Yay for you winning her giveaway!!! :D
I LOVE the crocheted bracelet!!! Cute! :D

chelseybell. said...

your shirt is the cutest!

Jazmyn Alexandria said...

Love the shirt and the bracelet!

http://velvetbirds.blogspot.com

Thera Joyce said...

Love the bracelet and shirt! Super cute!

Thera Joyce

PaperCameraScissor said...

Love the colors of the bracelet and I also love your shirt.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love the shirt!
-kel

Amber said...

Love the shirt! I like the braclet too. I was making my dad a koozie for father's day and kept wrapping it around my wrist and thinking that I needed to make myself some braclets. It's a sign! ha!

Carina said...

So happy you like the bracelet! :-)

Love the t-shirt too!