Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Save Second Base



Hello Everyone!!
As I told you all, my good friend, Kristin and I are walking in the Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure in Washington DC in October! I am very excited! I am part of team Save Second Base :) pretty cute right?! I need to fundraise quite a bit of money, I was never a girl scout so I'm new at this! So here's my idea - you all can purchase these "iPads" which my wonderful work, Sonic Print donated and I will donate ALL the money to the Susan G Komen 3 Day! So it's a win win!! You get awesome iPads and I reach my fundraising goal! Throughout the summer I will have more items to purchase and I'll donate that money as well!
You can purchase 3 iPads......of paper for $10.00 which includes shipping! Free iPad shipping!!
Right at the top of the page is a Paypal button, click on that and it will let you donate the $10.00 and I will ship out your iPads! Don't forget to give me your shipping address!
Also if you would like to donate directly at the Susan G Koman site, you can donate in my name, which is Rebecca Farley. I was only ever called Rebecca on the first day of school or if I was in trouble lol but that's how you'll find me!! And if you have 3 free days in October you should seriously consider joining team Save Second Base!! I'm 100% serious! Ask me more about it if you are interested - DC is a beautiful city in October!
I'm pumped about this walk! My aunt Teddie (great aunt) is a breast cancer survivor!! I'm walking for her, she's a tough cookie! She's a nutty southern belle, once she tried to wipe my tattoos off with her thumb and saliva, like a mom who wipes food off their kid's face. I love her very much!

And thank you for helping Save Second Base ;)


boobers



Pin It

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'd love to join your team...but I can't afford to travel :( However, I wish you lots of luck with your fund-raising and I know you will do well!
And I agree, second base is worth saving ;)

GraphXGrrl said...

That is a cute name. It took me a second to get it, though. haha

Good luck! I think it's great that you're doing this.

Becky Farley said...

:) thanks ladies!
I'm glad you like the name of the team lol