Monday, July 12, 2010

The 52MMM Challenge:: Week 1

It's a challenge to better your domestic skills! I think this is an awesome idea, and I'm always up to a challenge! A Thrifty Mrs. made chocolate cupcakes, and then I wanted some! So I made chocolate muffins! Now I never have enough time in the day; working 8 hours a day, cleaning up, making dinner, etc. - which I'm sure is no different than anyone else's day!
As a time saver and a guarantee the muffins are tasty, I use Ghirardelli Chocolate Muffin Mix! Call it cheating if you want, but they taste SO good!

I tend to make messes when baking, so one trick I use is a ziplock bag. I fill the ziplock bag up with the muffin mix, then I cut a little whole on one of the corners and fill the muffin cups up that way. That way the mix only goes in the cups and not on the edges of the muffin pan!

Bake and tada! Oh and I double up my cupcake cups, I'm not sure why. I know my Aunt Jackie does this, so now I do! Come take the 52MMM Challenge with me!! Read more here. And get the button here. You know you want to! ;)
Pin It

8 comments:

katiebug92 said...

mmm.. yummy! :)

carly. said...

that ziploc baggie trick is GENIUS! that is always always my problem, i always make a mess of the pan

euphoria said...

Oh my- these babies look YUMMMMO!

Amber said...

Love the ziploc bag idea!! I am going to have to try that one. Those cupcakes look so yummy!! I am going to check out the challenge.

aubrey said...

mmm they look so yummy! And if they are muffins, that means they are less guilty than cupcakes right? I always have burnt bits on the pan, I have to try your ziplock method!

Carrie said...

yummy! I am going to check out the challenge :D

Carrie

chelseybell. said...

ohmuhgoodness.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Mmmmmm they look so good! Thanks for taking part in the challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you make over the next 51 weeks. Good luck!