Friday, July 23, 2010

Double Trouble

Hey! Did you know right now at Starbucks, if you buy a drink in the morning, after 2pm your drink is only $2 bucks! Pretty good deal if you ask me!
They call in the Treat Receipt, and the Starbucks guy kept saying "Treat Receipt! Treat Receipt!" And Mickey was freaking out! You can't say t-r-e-a-t without him losing his mind! And guess who didn't have a treat! Thanks Starbucks guy! ;)
So the treat-less Mickey had to settle on a carmel light frappuccino with two extra shots - just kidding! Though he did lick the crap out of the lid - gross, but cute!
So go get your coffee and then have $2 coffee in the afternoon. :)
Pin It

8 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I know, I love this deal! :) :)

Hearthandmade said...

your dog is so cute!!! I dont agree with anything to do with starbucks but i love your doggy. My cat loves bonne mammon Apricot jam (jelly) on toast.. i think its cuz i eat it..so she eats it. She also likes to drink orange juice out of my glass which is the most disgusting thing ever..but monkey see monkey do!! xo

Michelle (michabella) said...

Yeah, I have been to Starbuck's so much in the past few weeks because of this deal!!! :)

Love <333

carly. said...

i wonder if it's going on in canada as well however i never go to starbucks unless i'm near the mall (which is not within walking distance) as we don't have any starbucks downtown, just wicked independant coffee shops.

anyway, mickey is the cuuuutest!
ps: it's hard for me to write mickey as i always write mikey first, hehe

Amber said...

Oh no.... I am gonna be in trouble!! So doing this this weekend. Thanks for sharing.
Mickey cracks me up!!

I BLEED PINK said...

Hmmm...I wonder if my Starbucks is doing this!!!

My dogs does the same thing with the word Treat or Cookie. He will not give me the time of day, but as soon as I say Cookie I am his BFF.

I think him and Mickey could have a lot of fun together licking whipped cream..LOL!

Holly Knitlightly said...

That's awesome! Do you know how long this is going on for?

My dog is the exact same with the word treat! And walk, and car ride! :)

Cherry Red Studio said...

im so glad theyre doing this at starbucks again!

and the doggie is unbelieveably cute!seriously.