Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Buddy Bands

Look what came in the mail yesterday!!! Jordy's heart friendship bracelets for my brother, sister, and me! I really like them! I'm sending Lauren (lives in nashville) hers today and as soon as I see Danny I'll give him his!
They're tiny hearts - pretty awesome right!? Go get one...or two or three!
They reminded me of that Save By the Bell episode where they make Buddy Bands!!! Where's little ChelseyBell when I'm going down TV memory lane!?

So far there are two Strumpet's giveaways going on; Sew Cute and Business Cards, and today I will post a 3rd - this one's a good one! :)
I can't wait!
Pin It

10 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Those are the cutest bracelets!!
:)

Emily said...

They are so cute! I want one!

kittycat said...

awwww i love em

chelseybell. said...

oh my god Saved By The Bell! i tried to find a video of the buddy bands "commercial" that ac, jessie, and kelly made, but they're all crappy :(.

love the bracelets!

Amber said...

Love it!! I am going to be ordering me some:)

Skady said...

Cute! Years ago everyone wore those friendship-bracelets

alovelylittleworld said...

It's so sweet you do that for your fam. I think I will too :) Friendship braceletts rock!

Thera Joyce said...

Cute! All this talk of friendship bracelets is making me want to make some.

Holly Knitlightly said...

I love the hearts!

Hearthandmade said...

these are so cute, i cud never get all of the fancy bracelet designs mastered!