Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh My Deer

Is a completely adorable blog ran by a completely adorable gal who makes completely adorable things! Look at the cute oh my Deer plushie, which I need to keep away from Mickey - he will try to eat it!
My iPhone was being crazy today! The flash was going bonkers when I tried to show you my rose headband! Oh and ps I chopped my own hair yesterday, which is NEVER a good idea, but luckily it doesn't look too terrible! I found my sharpest quilting scissors and just went at it! It's surprisingly thick, and now short, so it looks a bit strange. I needs to be thinned out by my actual hair guy - not me ;)
So here is my rose headband, minus the flash! I love the bright blue!
I'm stoked it's Thursday! What a lovely short week! Hope yours is going well!
Pin It

7 comments:

Amber said...

Umm...you are too cute! I love that flower in your hair and I personally think your haircut you gave yourself looks sassy and pretty darn good:) You are brave! I do not trust myself in that department at all. Ha!
Oh there is a new photo app to check out called swankolab. You can turn pictures you have already taken into "old photos". Looks pretty cool for only $1.99! I am going to download it tonight.

carly. said...

you're pretty beck!!!

alovelylittleworld said...

Love the rose!
And the deer. Deer are soooo cute.

sdillondesign said...

Would you believe that I am working on a deer illustration!?! That plushie is adorable!

Cherry Red Studio said...

that little plush is so adorable! and so is your headband!

Curlywiggles said...

The headband is soooo pretty!

Oh My Deer! said...

awwwww BECKY!!! YOU ARE TOO SWEET!!!!!! THIS TOTALLY MADE MY YEAR!!!! IT LOOKS SO GREAT ON YOU! IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKED YOUR GOODIES!!! awwww your the best ever!!