Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stones and Skulls

I recently found two etsy shops and I want everything in them!
And I think you'll feel the same!

The first is Frieda Sophie's shop!
My grandfather use to make my grandmother jewelry just like this! It was one of his many hobbies! I love the natural yet fancy look of them!
I also like these very much from BillyBlue22's shop!
This little bat skull is great!
This raven one too!
Which is your favorite? Mine's the top one! :)
Hope your Tuesday is a good one!
Don't forget my 2 giveaways still going on!
Pin It

7 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I love them all! Soo pretty!

Amber said...

I love that first one.. ALOT!!

That bat skull gave me the shivers but Bats terrify me:) I had a terrible encounter with several in an old house I lived in:)

Becky Farley said...

Ahhhh Amber!!! bahahahaha your bat story is crazy!!!! I tell everyone that one...."did you know you can get bats IN your house!" lol

carly. said...

oh wow i love that first shop. i love stones like that...and they have some really really really great rings in the shop as well!!

carly. said...

oh wow i love that first shop. i love stones like that...and they have some really really really great rings in the shop as well!!

Molly Le Blanc said...

ooo I love the little bat skull - awesome!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oh so pretty! The third one is my favourite. :)