Wednesday, August 4, 2010

IncrediBooth on iPhone

Check out my Photo StripCheck out my Photo Strip
My new iPhone App! Tried to get the pups in them, but Mickey wasn't feeling it! The yorkie (first set of photos) is my sister's little Pumpkin! Look at his tongue!!!! Cracks me up! It always sticks out! I look "special" in some of these photos ;) don't judge! Today I noticed there are 2,972 photos I've taken on my iPhone - that's alot!!! Go look on your phone and tell me how many you have!! Leave the photo count in the comments! Pretty please! I'm very curious! :)
Pin It

11 comments:

Hearthandmade said...

I have so many! im guna download this right now!

Shea Posey said...

I have 1089 on my camera roll and 20 on an album that I uploaded from my computer. Also, in the first 2 pictures with the Yorkie, you remind me of Carrie Underwood lol.

Becky Farley said...

woot woot 1089!! That's alot too!!!
I goggled Carrie Underwood lolol bc I forgot which one she was!!! I take that as a very nice compliment :) thank you! I have no twang lol maybe with some words ;)

Brian said...

Sadly....Brian has no iPhone! Hopefully Santa will bring me one!

Emily said...

Cute photos! Only 240 on my phone, I should get snapping! :o)

Amber said...

I only have 588:( I so thought I had a lot until I saw how many you had!! Ha!

little j. said...

I wish there was an app like this for blackberry! Sooo cute.
Aaaand I have no idea how to tell how many photes I've got on here! :(

Sherry said...

Wow! I only have 117. I might have to add that app, it looks great!

the snoozing kitten said...

338 photos. Sadly they are mostly of my pets aswell.

Becky Farley said...

Oh yea I'd bet money that 75% of mine are of Mickey. :)

apparentlyjessy said...

Teehee, you are so darn cute! I have like maybe 60 photos on my iphone...mainly because I forget I have a camera on it!