Friday, August 6, 2010

Lovely Ladies

I am very lucky to know these crafty ladies!
Back in February I did the SkunkBoy Creatures Craft Swap and my swap buddy was Miss Erica. She didn't have a blog at the time, but now she does!!!! Thank goodness because she is incredible!! Go take a peek at her blog Tres Sparrows!
Lovely Ladies #2 is Steph Dillon!! Not only is she an amazing illustrator, but she's SUPER crafty! She's making beanies!! Go get one!!
You all know my good bud Amber over a Hoot-n-Annie! Well she made the cleverest notebooks and greeting cards with vintage clothing patterns! I'm big on sending my family and friends mail and these are perfect! Go check em out!
Carly Ann and her adorable skirts she hand makes! I have one and I love it so much! She uses beautiful vintage fabrics! Go take a peek!!
carlyann

Ashley Ann over at Hot Butter! made these way to cute Owl Pouches! And you can win one!! All you have to do is be a fan on her Hot Butter Facebook!
Owl Flock

How cute is Katelyn!!!? She sent me this photo of her and her Strumpet's Crumpets bookmarks!!! Her email made my week!! Thank you so much Katelyn! Mark away my friend ;)
Thank you all for your sweet emails about the bookmarks! I hope everyone has received theirs in the mail! If you haven't email be and if you still want some -email me becksorange (at) gmail! :) Have very great weekend everyone!!!
Pin It

10 comments:

Becky said...

Hello fellow Becky! Just wanted to say thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog. xo

Ashley Ann said...

Thanks lady! D

Vera said...

Hi Becky :)

Just wanted to let you know that i find your blog inspiring to read and that's why i've rewarded you with two blog awards, yay! More information over at my blog ;) Have a lovely weekend! XO. Vera

Amber said...

Thanks Becky!!! You are so sweet! Okay so yes...keep that list of things to do in KC going. I have already thought of several things for us to do:) So now we just need to plan that trip!!
Have a great weekend. I think I am gonna finish my granny afghan I have been working on for Kerry's baby shower. Woo hoo!!!
XOXO
Amber

erica1228 said...

awe, you featured me. Thanks so much...i feel so special (:

Steph dillon said...

You are quite the lovely lady yourself!

Katelyn said...

I'd have to agree with the other lovely ladies above!! I feel special & you are so very lovely! I'm getting lots of use out of my bookmarks.

elycia said...

becky, i love how supportive you are of other people's blogs. you are one of the sweetest people out there.
have a great day!
♥elycia

carly. said...

awww, how many times can i tell you that you are the sweetest girl?? probably about a million more so get used to it!!

xoxoxox
you're the bestest.

Holly Knitlightly said...

Awesome! Thanks for all the new links to check out! :)