Friday, August 13, 2010

My week so far....

The week has flown by! I am VERY excited about the weekend! My sister, Lauren is coming in from Nashville, we're having a birthday for my dad, getting to see little cousins, crafting!!! So much to look forward to! Wish me luck on the cake tonight ;)
Last night I picked out some new yarn for a new blanket!
Lydie, do you like the colors!? Be honest!
Read my two new books; Home Economics and Stuff Every Women Should Know! I recommend both books with a hot bubble bath!

Oh and here are some obnoxiously cute Mickey pictures!
I can't help taking a zillion pictures of him! He completely brightens my day with his goofiness! Look at him drinking his Starbucks bahahaha only kidding it's mine - duh!
Beanie handmade by Steph! I wish it were cold out so I could wear it now!!! It's very well made and she sent some totally awesome buttons with her designs on them! Thank you Steph!!

More Ikea fabric!! I cut out this silly squirrel and embroidery "baby squirrel" at the bottom and made it a pillow. I made it for my brother Danny! He's getting a new apartment and he LOVES squirrel stuff. Sometimes call my sister and I baby squirrels lol! I'm not sure how that started.

He's heading back to FSU and I'm gonna miss him!
Hope your weekend is wonderful and I hope your week flew by! :)
Pin It

18 comments:

Kendra said...

Hey, just stopping by to let you know that I got my "I don't wanna grow up" package in the mail last night. Love the sticky notes. Those are awesome. Thank you so much! =]

Ashley said...

You have the cutest puppy to ever exist!

Campfire Chic said...

Your dog is so cute! I just want to cuddle with him :)

Kam

carly. said...

good luck on the cake tonight!! those blanket colours are awesome, you are on a roll with those blankets eh?? haha. cute hat too! i love beanies and slouchy toques and cannot WAIIIIT for fall because of that. i'm so sick of my summer wardrobe so i am totally ready for fall. i doubt i could ever live in florida, i love fall way too much (i know you get it too but it's more like a cold summer...to us canadian folk) mickey is the cutest!! can you take him to work with you???

alovelylittleworld said...

Mickey really is ridiculously cute and I love your squirrel pillow. You've been a busy lady.

yours truly dear said...

mickey is so adorable and i want a dog. aka i'm jealous. also, that ikea fabric is awesome!! love the pillow :]

apparentlyjessy said...

Becky! Your bookmarks arrived in the post yesterday and totally brightened my day! I am finally starting to read the Sookie Stackhouse series, and your bookmark is in the first book now!

I like the look of the two books you recommended also, especially the home economics one, I am learning how to become more food shopping/cooking conscious, its a real learning curve but it does save money!
I just bought this book :
The CWA Cookery Book and Household Hints, CWA is Country Women's Association. http://www.bookworm.com.au/Book/The-CWA-Cookery-Book-and-Household-Hints-9780207180712.aspx
It has so many recipes and helpful ideas for around the house!

Wishing you good luck for your cake baking!! I love that you are saving for a GREEN kitchenaid! Totally perfect for you!

~kjirsten~ said...

Okay Mickey is too stinkin cute!!!! Have a great weekend with your fam and crafting!!!

Hearthandmade said...

i love that beanie!! i would love one in a chunky merringue colour!

I love your do so much..
Have fun crafting!! Im going to a bookmaking workshop for artists in a freakin castle!! im so excited!!

GraphXGrrl said...

LOL, <3 the pic of Mickey drinking Starbucks!

Amber said...

I hope your weekend was a good one and you were able to craft some:) Knowing you I know you were able to sneak some time in!!
I am on a roll with my multi-color granny afghan. I love it and it is the first afghan I have made for US!! Woot Woot!

Hope your dad's birthday was grand!
XOXO

claire said...

wow!!
Mickey is seriously the cutest little pup!

Cherry Red Studio said...

oh your sister is from nashville? thats where i am! :)
have fun and good luck with the cake

cupcake cutie said...

that looks so fun!
i love that toque on you, you always look so adorable!

also - i got your card in the mail last week and it was SOOOOOOOOOO adorable, thanks somuch becky!

Lydie said...

LOVE my colors!!!!! <3<3<3

Holly Knitlightly said...

I hope you had a great weekend! :) Mickey is sooooooo cute!

christinaalessi said...

Have I mentioned that I have a giant crush on your book collection?

danny said...

lo my pillow sister! ill send you a pic once everything is unpacked! miss ya alreadyyyyy lo ya