Monday, August 23, 2010

Pretty Things

Yesterday was quilting day at my Aunt Jackie's house! It's safe to say quilting day is my most FAVORITE day! Yes we quilt, but we also eat lots of yummy food, we have tea and dessert, chat, joke, pick on my uncle, etc. It's tons of fun! I'll have photos later!
Linda is one of the very talented quilting ladies, and she opened an etsy shop called The Quilting Violinist! Go look at her awesome Selvage Bath Mat! She's a clever one!
Be back later gators with weekend project photos!
Pin It

7 comments:

amy lapi said...

this sounds like the most fun day in the world. :)

Amber said...

Wow!! What a great idea. She is so talented. I love the placemats too. I want to come to quilting day:)
XOXO

Holly Knitlightly said...

Awesome! It sounds like so much fun!

Linda said...

Hey! Those are my placemats! Thanks for the shout-out Becky. It was great seeing you at Aunt Jackie's on Sunday.

heather dawn said...

that sounds like the coolest day ever! I want to make a quilt so baddd!

I also finally posted something about the awesome granny square circle on my blog!

O. said...

Those are lovely

yours truly dear said...

those placemats are awesome!!