Thursday, August 19, 2010

this week so far..

...has been wonderful, but messy! Here's the dining room table - yikes!
It's kinda a pretty mess and we just eat around the craft stuff!
mess.
My sister has been home this week and it's been wonderful seeing her! Today we had lunch together and talked nonstop about True Blood - people around us probably thought we were nuts -"did you see when Russell pulled the guy's spine out" bahahaha! I don't want her to go back to Nashville or if she has to go I wanna go back with her!! Yesterday she spent the day with our little cousins, Lolo and Rachael, and they did crafts from The Double-Daring Book for Girls! She said it was pretty awesome! I just happen to have both books, so I'll go through them and find some good stuff to share with you all!
Daring Girls
Lauren, me, Mickey, and Pumpkin (lauren's pup) went to get icecream yesterday for dinner! Here's Mickey ordering ;)
I'll take a double milkbone in a cone please!
Mickey LOVES going to get icecream because they give him stale bones - he'll eat anything!
I hope you all are having a great week too! Do you have craft messes on your dining room tables? Maybe the kitchen bar area or living room table is now the new craft area? :)
Pin It

21 comments:

carly. said...

those owl salt and pepper shakers are so cute!! oh no, you're on of those true blood people haha...ya there's a whole bunch of you out there. whoever watches true blood always talks about..always! haha

Jennifer said...

aw Tennessee! so jealous. and where are you getting ice cream from?!

Molly Le Blanc said...

I thought you have a pretty craft room now?? What happened? lol Love the salt and pepper shakers too :) if they only came in red...

Becky Farley said...

oh yes Carly - we are those people ;)
better than Twilighters!! jk!! only kidding promise!

Hi Jennifer! :)
We go to Yogurt Naturally over in S. Tampa on MacDill, my brother and sister worked there in highschool, and now hate going back there lol but I always make them go! :)

Becky Farley said...

Molly - I do but it threw up all over the table ;)
Plus I don't like sitting in there all by myself!!

brittany said...

I'll take the owls off your hands :P

:)

Carrie said...

my whole house is a wreck trying to get ready for a yard sale this weekend :/ love the picture of Mickey!

Carrie

elycia said...

hahaha, oh my! mickey ordering is too cute. did he order ice cream and get stale bones instead?...cause that would make me upset. hehe.

O. said...

your dog is so adorable! my crafting space gets all messy once I get creating too.

erica1228 said...

oh no, fire hazard...fabric in the candle. (:

flappergirlcreations said...

Those owl salt & pepper shakers are fabulous! xo

lydia. said...

i looove the owl s+p shakers. so cute!
and i really want both of those books.
they're so fun to me!

xo.

PaisleyJade said...

drool - all those crafty things on your table are honestly too cool. I'm not allowed my stuff on our table :(

Ashley said...

adorable!

yours truly dear said...

ahhhh, i love that picture of mickey!! haha. so cute :] and i love your craft table, i always have craft explosions everywhere and my husband is like "...what happened here?"

Illustrated Ink said...

I'm coveting your owl shakers! My Mom and I watch True Blood together, and we are addicted. :D

I try to contain my craft mess to my studio, but sometimes it explodes all over our coffee table. The kitties like that, because then they have plenty of items to play with.

Btw lady, thank you for your doll order! I meant to tell you that you are now entered in my shop giveaway (my last 20 Etsy sales reaching 1000, are entered to win one of my hand painted sugar skulls)!

Amber said...

It is a pretty mess. It is nice to know that you guys eat around the mess too:) We do that alot!!
My side of the couch is overflowing with yarn at the moment.
XOXO

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha I was going to say exactly what Amber said, it's a pretty mess! :) I'm glad you're having such a good time with your sista!

Mickey is SOOOOOOO adorable. :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oh and I have totally taken over the dining room table. It's where I'm sitting right now! Haha. I cleaned EVERYTHING up on Sunday, and I've got a ton of new stuff on it already, haha.

I BLEED PINK said...

Your Mickey pictures make my day. It makes me feel good that someone else loves their fur baby as much as I do.

apparentlyjessy said...

Before I moved out I had taken over the entire dining room for my craft stuff. I used to have to clear room on the table so we could eat dinner!
Now I have a craft room it's all contained in there, but I agree, it does get a bit lonely in there sometimes!
Looking forward to the projects from the books you will share!
I couldn't believe the latest episode of True Blood! The spine thing was so realistic and GROSS!
I think the last three episodes are going to be pretty awesome!!!