Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vintage Disney Patterns

I wanted to share these very cool vintage Disney patterns. My aunt had these at her house and let me borrow them to copy. The copyright says 1945, I'm not sure if this mean it was published then or made then. All I know is they are very old! Here I found one on etsy!
Vintage Toy Pattern
The Bambi looks like it would be the least difficult - but still VERY difficult!
Vintage Toy Pattern
The Mickey is pretty cool too!
Vintage Toy Pattern
Let me know if you know anything about these - I'd love to know more!
IMG_0576
I can't copy them (the sheet is too large), but I can trace! Thank goodness for the huge light table at work!
Pin It

16 comments:

Becky said...

How completely SWEET! I think I would just put the pics in a frame!

Fawn and Flower said...

You have the cutest blog. I want to pick you and your puppy up and swing you both around in the air!

With Love, Jamie said...

Wow how CUTE!!

chelseybell. said...

oh man. i LOVE disney (when i was really little it was my dream job to draw for disney). cute cute cute!!!

Itsy Bitsy Spider said...

A. I wish I could sew.

B. I wish I had known about these sooner! We're taking Kaia to meet Mickey Mouse in mid-September and it would have been awesome to make one of these for her...

Alas, it's probably too late for me to learn to sew now... perhaps I could crochet one :-)

Giggly said...

Awww!! I love it!!

heather dawn said...

Please tell me you are making these! Autumn needs a little Bambi!!!

Becky, you are so sweet-thank you for loving the look of my blog! And your crochet goodess is very inspiring to me! I love what ya do m'am!

buisness cards... don't forget ;) but if you do I'm not upset in the least bit. I still have quite a few :)

<3

christinaalessi said...

Awwww the Bambi is so SWEET!

Amber said...

Okay... love the Bambi!! Are you going to try it??

carly. said...

those are awesome! you're going to actually make the plushies?? wicked!!

Jess said...

These are so awesome! You should definitely try to make them! Adorable!

christina said...

oh man im so jealous can i try with you??? ill send you a really nice package!!

I BLEED PINK said...

I can't wait to see when u make them!! The mickey and minnie are too cute!!

yours truly dear said...

eeks, so fun!! those are adorable, you definitely need to post if you make them!

claire said...

Those are so cute
Looking forward to seeing you make them!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Cuuuuute!