Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend through my iPhone

Lookie lookie!
I picked out some new colors, actually I asked a friend what her favorite colors are and tada!
It's a surprise - well not for long now! ;)
Pink, turquoise, white (ish), and I added brown! What do you think!?
I surprisingly got a bunch done! I just want to be working on it now!!
Also this weekend, Mickey and I cleaned! He goes crazy when I change the sheets, look! Ok I cleaned Mickey slept and looked cute!
Hope you all had a nice weekend!
Don't forget to signup to win a handmade crocheted blanket by me and a dunny of your very own!! Also I sent out all the Strumpet's Crumpets bookmarks today and the winners of the giveaways prizes! If you still want some bookmarks just email (check profile) me with your address! I still have a bunch!
Pin It

12 comments:

~kjirsten~ said...

I love the colors! How pretty! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Mickey is adorable! He looks loved! :D I love your iphone pics. I am hoping to get one in November. Have a great week!

carly. said...

oooooo eeeee!!
you are the best gal everrrrr!!

xo

carly. said...

LOVE YOU!!!

Becky Farley said...

bingo! hahahaha Love you too!!!! I can't wait to finish it :)

Lacey said...

Love those colors!

Natália Rosin said...

I'm starting to work on a granny squares blanket for Cecília. They are so funny to make, loving...

the snoozing kitten said...

One of my cats does that too when I change the sheets. She goes nuts on the bare bed just like Mickey then with each layer of sheet/blanket I put on she hides under each one til the next one goes on then jumps out and gets ready for the next layer. Animals are so funny!

Liliai said...

cute pic of the puppy :)

Robyn said...

That color combination is surprisingly beautiful. I would never have put them together, but I love the way it is turning out.

Illustrated Ink said...

Those colors look great together! Ooooh, I hope you included a bookmark in my giveaway package, those are so cute! Am I greedy or what? ;)

Amber said...

It is so nice that Mickey "helps" you clean:)
I love those colors for Carly's afghan. I can't wait to see it finished.
XOXO

Holly Knitlightly said...

That looks awesome! And your puppy is so cute (My dog is 11 and I still call her a puppy, haha).

Thank you again for my package! I can't believe how fast it got here! Haha. Usually things take forever to get here from the States!