Friday, August 6, 2010

What the?!

Look at these tiny amazing carved pencils by Dalton Ghetti!
He's been doing this for 25 years! Read more here!
Aren't they amazing!!? I would like this one below please!

"I don't make any money from it but that's not what it's about for me. However, I would love for a gallery owner in England to fly me over to put on a show," he said

Dalton hollowed out the centre of the wood, then carved the central column of graphite to create this hanging, linked heart - so amazing!

Pin It

16 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my! i would love to own some of them. He's pretty crafty:)

Miss Makes-a-lot said...

wow! these are totally amazing! what detail! thanks for sharing :)

Molly Le Blanc said...

wow that is amazing!!

katiebug92 said...

wow, those are so amazing! I wish I could do that! so pretty.

GA+E said...

25 years? is he insane?? bet it is stress-relieving though :)

Ashley Ann said...

That is crazy town! I love it!

Ashley said...

This is so beautiful and amazing. You can see so much time and effort and care went into these. I wish we lived in a world where people as talented this we're rightfully recognized.

Hearthandmade said...

these are fabulous!

Amber said...

That is crazy!! What talent...and patience:) Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

FlipSyde said...

It took me a few moments to realise that there were little letters in the lead of each one. Amazing. So cool.
I met a guy who could paint words on uncooked short grain rice - that was cool. These are cooler.
Amy

FlipSyde said...

It took me a few moments to realise that there were little letters in the lead of each one. Amazing. So cool.
I met a guy who could paint words on uncooked short grain rice - that was cool. These are cooler.
Amy

Liliai said...

thats pretty creative... so cool! :D

Amy said...

such crafty people,Thanks for sharing,Amy

laoose said...

sooooo coooool

Holly Knitlightly said...

WHOA! That is so awesome!

yours truly dear said...

holy WOW! i love that last one. thats insane!!