Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Boy Blanket!

Finished up the small afghan for the fellow at the office who's having a little boy!
IMG_1161
I used "I Love This Yarn" yarn again (because it's really the only yarn I buy), Olivia from Secretly Loves Pink told me Hobby Lobby is opening a store in New Port Richey, which is sorta near me! Thank you Olivia :) So no more ordering yarn online! Wootwoot! I Love This Yarn is so soft and perfect for a baby blanket or any blanket for that matter! Who wants an itchy blanket!?
IMG_1156
More scalloped edges! Can't wait to meet the little fellow who's getting this blanket!
Pin It

13 comments:

Molly Le Blanc said...

Love the colors - good job beck! I have my fabric now I just have to MAKE my little quilt for little baby girl :)

Amber said...

You are a machine....
That's what she said:)

Seriously...it looks great and you are right that yarn is perfect for any afghan. So soft!

Becky Farley said...

bahahahaha :)
You know the Office starts again Thursday!!! I can't wait!

Carrie said...

love it! I can't wait till I have mastered crocheting like you :)

Carrie

Velma said...

Love it!!! I looks amazing!!!
I love "I love this yarn" too! I'm making a hexagon blanket with it for my daughter

Laurie Anne said...

What a beautiful gift! A sweet treasure for a new babe :)

PaisleyJade said...

Very snuggly and cute! Finishing off the edging on my blanket today!!

chelseybell. said...

looovvveeee it! the scalloped edges are so sweet, and it looks crazy soft and comfy.

Eeffie said...

Oh wow! I really love all those colors together! Wasn't it hard to work on it as it got bigger and heavier?

Lisa said...

This is lovely! What a lucky little boy.

carly. said...

i love the scalloped edges, so glad you put them on mine. it's such a cute detail! i have been using my blanket lots as we're at that in between season where it's cold inside because the a.c isn't on as it's not warm enough but it's not quite cold enough for the heat either. i've been super cold though as i'm super sick, bah!

anyway...gorgeous blanket! & i can vouch for that yarn and how awesome and soft it is. my blanket is great :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Seriously.

BLANKET MAKING MACHINE!

heather dawn said...

NO ONE wants an itchy blanket! i jsut stocked up on I Love this Yarn for my own blanket project! :) I seriously love seeing everything you do with crochet!