Thursday, September 9, 2010

Craft Supply Swap

Strumpet's Craft Supply Swap!!!

Do you have EXTRA craft supplies that are just collecting dust? Or picked up a new hobby and dumped an old one, and you don't want to end up on Hoarders!? Me either! I decided we crafty ladies need a craft supply swap! I set up a Flickr group called Strumpet's Supply Swap - go join! Put photos up of your extra supplies and the first person to comment that they would love to have your extra supplies gets them! Now if you don't have a Flickr account go set one up it's free! Just keep things even, don't comment on every other photo! Once you've commented wait for someone to comment on your supplies! Remember the goal here is to get rid of supplies someone else may really enjoy! So get your camera out, dig out the supplies you aren't using, and post them to the Flickr group Strumpet's Supply Swap! Flickr has email, so you can email your swap buddy your address! So not only are you swapping and cleaning out your craft rooms, but you can make you craft buds! It's a win win! Ok so Go go head over to Strumpet's Supply Swap of Flickr! Blog about this so we can get lots of ladies in on the swap!! I posted a few photos of my EXTRA supplies! :) I have so many more to post!!
Tell me what you think or how we can make it better! I'd love to hear your ideas!

Strumpet's Craft Supply Swap!!!


Pin It

16 comments:

Monica said...

Good idea Becky! I'm going to dig through my closet and see what I can find.

Courtney said...

What a GREAT idea! I have tons of Martha unused stamps and glitter and just too much stuff!

Kathryn said...

this is awesome! i have some scrapbook supplies that are taking up toooo much room!

Catie said...

LOVE this idea!!! Thanks for setting it up!!

O. said...

YAY! I'm going to start digging through my stuff tonight

Amber said...

You know I am game! Just need to gather all the "extra" stuff and photograph it. I will blog about this too.
XOXO

SalemMomma said...

Good idea! I have a bunch of stuff that I'm sure I can bring myself to part with! Off to look.

Kathryn said...

i just uploaded my first set of extras, mostly scrapbooking stuff! yay hope somebody wants it lol! blogged also at www.kingsamongrunaways.blogspot.com

looooove this!

Mizz Moxie said...

AWESOME!
First off, great idea.
Second, Flickr has it's own email!?! I have never noticed this before and I have no idea why I noticed it today, but..WICKED.

Cheers!
xox
MM

heather dawn said...

best idea EVER!
i will gather the hordes of yarn and post them,probably saturday!!

Laurie Anne said...

What a fabulous idea!
I will NEVER end up on Hoarders...*shudder*

will get some extras ready to swap :)

MafiosaGrrl said...

You rule, great idea! I will definitely be re-blogging this and posting stuff to swap later today :)

krista said...

I just uploaded a bunch of jewelry stuff that I have never used. Thank you so much! This came just in time for "fall cleaning".

-Krista

apparentlyjessy said...

Fantastic idea! I'll have to have a look around the stash to see what I can part with!

Cherry Red Studio said...

my craft supplies are running me out of my house! this is an awesome idea

Ashley said...

this is a great idea!