Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Harry Potter Rules!!!

If you didn't know I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan! I've read all the books, but I haven't seen all the movies yet - one day I will! You are never too old to read these books! When you read them you'll wish every word was real - and now it kind of is at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Islands of Adventure! I got a super surprise of going to Potter World Saturday! Needless to say I was in heaven! 
Harry Potter Rules!
Me chilling at platform 9 3/4 with the Hogwarts Express! 
I was worn out by the time we got to Potter Land ps. 
It's too hot out to go to theme parks in Florida ;) 

So Stoked!
So awesome!! Snow covered Hogsmeade!
to hogwarts
Wands! How awesome is that!? Tons of wands! You get to pick whose wand you want - I picked Harry's - because it's #1 duh. It was tricky choosing just one. Here is a list of spells!
Which Wand Would You Want?
Pumpkin Juice! I bought two; one for me and one for my sister! I have to send it to her or hold it hostage so she'll come home for Halloween! I have not tasted mine yet, I'll let you know how it tastes!
Pumpkin Juice
Here are more photos from our day at Potter Land.
So did you think the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was it's own park? Because I did, but it's not. It's only a small section of Islands of Adventure, which is park of Universal Studios. Me, I'm a Disney gal all the way. Epcot is my favorite! I didn't really like Universal, well except Potter Land, but you have to pay for the whole park to see that one part. I did LOVE Potter Land! I want to go again - soon!
ps Big Poot, this post title is inspired by Jordan; a fellow Potter Lover!
Pin It

22 comments:

Campfire Chic said...

I read that they're going to expand! There were surveyors going around the park asking if people would go to a larger version!!!

I'm super jealous, I really want to go!

O. said...

I LOVE Harry Potter, we're going to make it out to the park sometime this year too. I have all the movies (except the new one that isn't out yet on dvd) if you ever want to borrow them let me know, nothing beats a HP marathon.

Jim said...

My folks are down there - we've been looking forward to going. Can't wait to hear what pumpkin juice tastes like!

Tish said...

Amazing! I'm a HUGE HP nerd and JUST finished re-reading all of the books two nights ago. We're going to check it out in December but I can hardly wait.

Michelle (michabella) said...

OMG! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Ive been dying to go since it opened up but told myself I would wait because I know how packed that place can be. How was it when you went?? <333

Curlywiggles said...

I am sooooooo jealous, it's a serious ambition of mine to get there one day! And I'm going to have a Harry Potter party one day, maybe to celebrate the release of the last film? The books rule though!

Amber said...

Do you like Twilight?? Well Twlight sucks... Harry Potter RUUUULLLEEEESSSS!!! He he.. sorry I couldn't help it. Awe.. Jordan thank you for all the laughs you have given us:)

I am so jealous though. I want to go to there so bad:) And Pumpkin juice?? I am dying to know what that tastes like!! Let me know.

I am an Epcot girl too. Best park hands down.

I love that you bought a wand. How could you not though... I mean come on:)
XOXO
amber

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha awesome! I'm not a fan of Harry Potter (I know, I know...) but my sister would LOVE this. She watched the video of the grand opening ahaha.

chelseybell. said...

oh muh goodness harry potter!!!!!!!

i already told bear that if we get married we're going to hogwarts to get married by dumbledore and spend our honeymoon in harry potter land. thankfully he's almost as geeky as me and said that it sounded bitchin'.

i so want a wand.

Felicia said...

Ah, I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a blast, and really, how could you not??
I'm such a huge Harry Potter geek. I was a bookworm before I read those books, but I have such huge respect for Rowling and her ability to inspire a generation of readers.

danny said...

your boii loves it! im so sad you didnt get me anything but ill forgive you everytime i look at that smokin hot pt cruiser you gave me :) im so glad you got to go! another trip this winter or summer? love you miss you kiss you!

Kat said...

That is so cool! I wish that had something like that here in Australia. I love harry potter!

Carrie said...

oh I am so jealous how cool!!!

Carrie

eef said...

i love harry potter too!!! XD


aw crap, i was going to show you a photo of me at platform 9 3/4 and i can;t find it! =[

elycia said...

oh my goodness! i want to go so badly! that is awesome :)

Molly Le Blanc said...

Looks super fun beck! I think we're going my bday weekened :) I need to get back on those books - did I make it to 3? I forget!

smileyeyes said...

love it too!! I have been there twice in the past 2 months!!! -Katie

apparentlyjessy said...

Woah! COOL! I had no idea there was a Harry Potter land! I want to go RIGHT now, I so wish I could.

Lily said...

I didn't even know a place like this existed! Wooow! It looks just as I've imagined it... you're sooo lucky! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan (and I haven't seen the movies either, but I plan to do it soon!) and I'd die to visit this place!!! Awww... too bad it's soo far far away :(
xoxo
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

Becky Farley said...

Jessy - if you ever come to FL I promise to take you! :) Promise Promise!!

Lily - I LOVE your excitement!! When we were there that's all I kept saying, "it's just like I imagined it!!!" :)

Hearthandmade said...

I wana go there! this shud be in england!! thats eaiser for me to get too..

Kate @ kate elizabeth. said...

I went for the grand opening - it was amaaaaazing.