Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Origami Crane

crane
Look at my new origami crane made of wire! Dave from my work made two! I'm one lucky duck to get one! I owe him some WTF pillows now!
IMG_0031
He printed out a large origami crane image and went to work! He does stain glass so he has all the tools to wedge and burn stuff.
IMG_0034
And tada! I spray painted mine, then Dave repainted it because I did a crappy job :) You can see the finished product at the top there - very awesome! We hung it up in the new office!
IMG_4136
What other origami paper/wire creatures could we make? :)
Pin It

14 comments:

Campfire Chic said...

beautiful!

Courtney said...

That's awesome! I saw on in a catalog a few years back and it was CRAZY expensive. Yours looks great!

Hearthandmade said...

this is amazing! I wish i new how to fold the paper guys!

christina said...

a diamond or a bow would be awesome!!!

christina said...

or a paper plane!!!

Velma said...

That is AMAZING!

Carrie said...

wow that is so cool!

kym said...

Very, very cool artwork!

Dave said...

Wow, that's great! You should also make him an STFU pillow and a voodoo doll.

sdillondesign said...

WOW! that is so cool! I am a tad bit jealous I must admit. I need someone in my life who can do this ;)

Amber said...

How neat!! You guys are so creative around there!
I think you should make a moustache!!!

carly. said...

this is so neat becky. it would look super cute on a wall with different coloured and different sized ones around it. a little flock of origami birds!! how cute.

erica1228 said...

amazing!
isn't there some kind of lotus flower origami? that could be super cool too.

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ah, how cool!