Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend

IMG_0702
It was a very busy weekend and it just flew by! I have everything, but hula hoops for my grandma's big surprise party this weekend coming up! I started a baby blanket for a fellow at work - he and his wife are having a baby boy!! He's stoked!
IMG_4855
This weekend was filled with Mickey being crazy, an okay boat show, pinball in the smokiest bowling alley ever (I didn't know you could smoke indoors), wakeboarding, cleaning, lots of Starbucks, movie watching, and the season finale of True Blood, which was good, but the fairy stuff is cheesy on tv - not too cheesy in the books though. Did you watch? What did you think?
My siblings are coming home this week - wootwoot! And the Farley 4 are coming down from NC! I haven't seen my cousins in a year and I can't wait to see em!
If you haven't yet go check out all the supplies in the Strumpet's Craft Supply Swap!! I've posted a bunch and a still have a bunch more to post!! :)
Hope your weekend was WONDERFUL!
Pin It

11 comments:

O. said...

I like the blanket, what kind of yarn are you using?

I can't get over mickey licking the starbucks, too cute.

I've read all the Sookie books and the fairy thing was a little cheesy, but come to find out they are pretty vicious. I watched it the first season on HBO then I slacked off and never caught back up.

Amber said...

I love the new afghan you started. Great color choices!
Poot starts his rehearsals tonight and so there will be many nights home alone:(I think I am going to start watching True Blood on Netflix, since he has no intrest:)
XOXO

Becky Farley said...

Olivia, I use "I Love This Yarn" yarn :) It's my favorite! But they only sell it at Hobby Lobby and we don't have a Hobby Lobby close by!! They just opened one in Orlando on Sept. 9th - I called em ;)
I read all the Sookie books too! I think I like the books more than the show, but I LOVE lafayette and he's not in the books whompwhomp!

Amber,
You're brave watching it without Poot lol season one is alot to handle lol but don't be scared bc you have to invite vampires in your home or they can't come in lololol ;)

kym said...

Pretty blanket...and your dog is so cute.

Carrie said...

great colors! Sounds like a great weekend!

Carrie

PaisleyJade said...

Loving that blanket!!

Sarah said...

oh mickey you are too cute you starbucks puppy you! and holy moly becky you are a machine!!! how quickly can you make a blanket?? it's gorgeous!! seriously i need to try and crochet! do you have any tips? :D and hula hoops!!! now this party sounds like its going to be a blast!!

chelseybell. said...

oh goodness, the fairy stuff is soooo chessy on the show. they make it seem alot more bad ass in the books.

and i agree with what you said to amber, lafayette is the best!!

love the afghan, but i always do!

Kyra said...

AHHH! THE CUTENESS! IT OVERLOADS MY EYES! Nothings better than a puppy licking some starbucks. Oh and your blanket is so colorful and neat-o.

O. said...

the website says there is one planned to open 11/01/10 in new port richy

Holly Knitlightly said...

Whoa Becky, you whip out blankets like crazy! You're a blanket making MACHINE! Haha. I love it!