Wednesday, September 29, 2010

what i wore

I don't think I've ever done a "what i wore" post, you know why? -because I mostly wear jeans and tees! I am VERY lucky I don't have to dress up for work. That would be a pain! But I felt like wearing a dress today, maybe because there's a bit of Fall in the air!
what i wore
I really enjoy reading what everyone wears and where you shop!
Okay, so here goes! I purchased this dress from ModCloth on SUPER sale, it's called Picnic in Paradise! I found one similar on ModCloth here, but it's NOT on super sale! The belt is my favorite part, I thought it would be uncomfortable but it's really not! I'm also wearing a polka dot cardigan from Urban Outfitters, which was on sale too! There's a running theme of on sale items here, I normally don't buy clothes from Urban or ModCloth unless they are on sale. ;) 
what i wore
These are my Salt Water Sandals, they are my most favorite shoes! They remind me of sandals I had as a kid. They come in lots of different colors, I only have the brown ones because they go with everything! They are very uncomfortable!
what i wore
Also I have been working on and off this Autumn Afghan! So far it's the colors of autumn, but who knows where I'll go with it! :) 
Autumn Afghan
Hope your Wednesday is going well!
If you recently did a "what i wore" post leave the link in the comments! Or if you haven't do one today! :)
Pin It

22 comments:

alovelylittleworld said...

I love that outfit. That dress is the CUTEST dress prolly almost ever haha.
The sandles are great too :)

Carrie said...

cute dress! I love the colors

Carrie

allyson joy said...

I love that you're rocking saltwater sandels,,, they look adorable on you!!! my mom bought me every color of those babies growing up,,, so I had to get some for my girl baby this past summer,,, brings me back and I love it!!! you're such a doll!!!
{xoxo}

PaisleyJade said...

Love it! I live in jeans and tees too - cute colours!!

Chelsea said...

love your outfit and your hair looks awesome,.

Chelsea said...

love your outfit and your hair looks awesome,.

triskelos said...

The dress is very cute and a little princess-like) Really suits you)))

kym said...

What an adorable outfit!

Kat said...

Gorgeous dress! I haven't done a what I wore post in a few weeks. I am really slack with them but I like to do them everyone now and then when I really like what i'm wearing.

chelseybell. said...

cute outfit!!

little j. said...

You are soooo adorable! I love the dress!
I hear you on the jeans & tee thing. My work is pretty casual, but I don't wear jeans there usually unless it's Friday. But my work outfits are kinda blah.
Anyway, CUTE!

carly. said...

you're the cutest!! i love that outfit and omg, i want those shoes so badddd

erica1228 said...

i am amazed at how fast you create these blankets...seriously nuts!

Gina said...

that afgan is looking lovely ;)

i wish i could make stuff like that!!

i like the belt too, supercute!

katiebug92 said...

All I ever wear are jeans & tees too! I love my jeans. :)
Ooh, I love that autumn afgan. The colors are beautiful, you did a great job picking them out.

also, I'm a finalist in Creating Keepsakes Teen Talent Contest! Could you vote for me?
http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/09/guess-what.html

thanks! xo,
Katie

Amber said...

Great dress chica!!! I have restrained myself from buying anything from Modcloth...but I am sure I will break down soon:)
I need to do a post like this but I don't think my outfits are very cute:) Ha!
Love the fall afghan... bought new yarn last night to make a shrug. I will send you the pattern... it is way to simple.
XOXO

Liliai said...

that dress looks great on you! :)

Becky Farley said...

:) awww thanks ladies!!! You all are too sweet!

elycia said...

such a pretty dress!! and you are a crochet machine! holy cow! how many afghans have you made in the last month? 30? hehe.

LivKit said...

What a cute dress! I love it.

amy lapi said...

i'm cracking up right now.... check out the last photo in my last post....
i found it at a local boutique for $15...

also, i LOOOVE your autumn afghan :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

You look AMAZING! I love the dress! So pretty. And the blanket looks awesome! Seriously, how do you make so many?!?! hehe.